tuscl

Updated glossary!!!!!

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
I don't know if I am the last unobservant PL to notice this, but founder has officially adopted both LDK (yea LDK) and DS (yea JS69!!!)

Way to go, you trendsetter! ;-)

27 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Lol!!!
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    WOW ! JS69 got his wish and LDK got some respect !
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    "The System" should be next
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Holy Shit. The is such a happy day in my life. And I was high to experience it.

Founder, thank you. You are the man. Today tuscl, Tomorrow urban dictionary
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah, as sick as I am of dougster givng shit to Rick, the System really should be added. Dougster has spent a thousand times longer pursuing the System than I have the meaning of DS.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    dawg, I'm sorry I thought you were bullshitting me. I just can't believe that the glossary can be updated. Its a paradigm shift.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    our dates not til later in the week but I gotta find away to see her now to celebrate. I couldn't have done this without her. I want to text her but what would I say?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    And congrats to the king! Your little head has worked so tirelessly for this honor.

I know that some will disagree with the additions but please be magnanimous. I have so little in life except knowing big words like magnanimous.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    lol. I don't even dislike Dougster or jerikson tonight.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I actually noticed that today.

Stick shifting needs to be in there along with stripper handshake.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    JS69, I'm happy for you and Mr. JizzInPants tonight. Personally I wouldn't have added either to the glossary, but I can be magnanimous :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    First I get to fuck great tits tonight (story to follow) and now this. What's next? Hillary Clinton is arrested for having sex with a 14 year old boy? wouldnt that be hilarious.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Ok I'll shut up now. Don't want to follow Dougster's model.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    JS, by this point in time, you should know that bullshit is not part of my nature. OK. You're forgiven. ;-D
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    That makes a dozen glossary terms that I will never use.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Anybody who needs a glossary to know what doggie style means is on the wrong board.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Wrong definition of "juicing"
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant! Congratulations to JohnSmith69 and lapdanceking82!

Though I wish the LDK definition had indicated that lapdanceking82 was a tireless advocate for practicing the LDK! :)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm a little surprised DS was put in the glossary, Johnsmith is the only one that uses that, but hey most stuff in the glossary I've never said one time.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    +1 ranukam
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    @LDK: What award? The honor of having yourself immortalized on the tuscl glossary should be its own reward!

;-D
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    There are more than a dozen people who have at least semi regularly posted using the DS acronym that were not referring to my DS.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    I actually used the term LDK in a conversation recently and the guy looked at me like I was fucking crazy. THAT is how you know a term belongs in the glossary -- when it creeps into the lexicon of your life outside TUSCL. Good call.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Congratulations, LDK!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    mikeya02 is right definitely need to see "The System" in there now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    JasmesSD has a good recommendation

On a related note; review Prop comments used to only be able to be 255 characters long including spaces – thus making it cumbersome to have a somewhat large comment and one would have to break them up into pieces.

Seems the 255 characters max is no longer the case; I did a test on an old review of mine and made it ~1k characters long and it displayed fully.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… I'm a little surprised DS was put in the glossary, Johnsmith is the only one that uses that …”

All acronyms/slang had to start somewhere
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion