tuscl

I wonder how san_jose_guy is doing?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
He hasn't posted for a while! I hope he's having a brilliant vacation and hasn't been turned off by all of the gravy bowl jokes, which I still don't understand!

22 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Hope he is reading revolutionary literature by day, and paying hookers for sex by night.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Dougster: But I'd worry if he was paying hookers by day, and reading revolutionary literature by night! That leads to some very nasty paths.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    He is probably shitting at McD right now!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Gravy bowl jokes were due to a video I linked, that I jokingly claimed was him -- he'd been getting seriously on my nerves and I fucked with him, which I kinda feel bad about, since the guy is harmless and really, who cares if he's developed his own fantasy world about what SCs are like. That video IS fucking funny though
  • ime
    9 years ago
    His mom must have cut off internet service in the basement or changed the wifi on him as punishment for not doing his chores, you cant be a middle aged man living in the basement and not help with the housework.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    He could be touring California in his party motorhome, dressing up in a purple mini and washing cars at AMPs.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    He posted something beyond belief, and I called him a liar and an idiot. Can't believe that alone has stopped him from preaching tho
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    He's probably in the middle of writing a really long post that will take 6 months to finish.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    ^ To finish writing or to finish reading?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    @mikeya: missed that one. What did he say?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Maybe he got tired of being Dougster's long distance lover so he packed up his motorhome and headed for Wall Street.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "He posted something beyond belief, and I called him a liar and an idiot. Can't believe that alone has stopped him from preaching tho"

He's been called all kinds of names, a zillion times. If he has anything, it's a thick skin. I doubt your one incident had any bearing on anything. BTW, though I don't think I've gone as far as calling him names, I've told him his view of the local SC scene is almost a wholly-fictional fantasy he's constructed in his head ... I don't think he cares
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    SJG posted that as a child, he lived in San Diego for six weeks, and he determined the city was extremely racist. That it was taught in church. WTF?
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    how about his absurd story of putting a pentecostal daughter molester in san quentin? somehow, despite the entire church congregation showing up in court every day to support the perp, the trial just wasn't salacious enough to ever make the news or hit the internet
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I think he's out running "the system" right now.

It's the first time out of the basement in a LONG time... It took a while to charge up the motorhome's battery (it's been dead for years) so now he's going crazy spending all of his retirement savings at Hong Kong Gentlemans Club in Tijuana. The battery on the motor home died again and he's stuck in Mexico, with no money to get it fixed as he spent it all on the Chicas....

Either that, or he's writing an epic novel (and can't break away from the typewriter in the basement) like was mentioned before....
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    The putting away of aPentecostal daughter molester was one from back in the hay day of SJG! At first I thought he was a cool guy for backing me up on a discussion board, but after I read his self righteous rant about the Pentecostal daughter who got molested and helped put him behind bars, I said to my self, "What the fuck!!"
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    See you miss the guy when he is not around don't you. You should be nicer to the guy and maybe he will come back and share some more experiences with us. The man has a lot to say and we could profit from his experiences.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ you really are delusional aren’t you? not even a toe hold left in reality. smh
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    LOL !
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    He's a weirdo, but he's our weirdo. SJG, please tell me you didn't go to swim in that great big gravy bowl in the sky.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Mikeya02, yes it is so. In San Diego I listened to a cleric scold people for their Anti-Mexican racism. The place was thick with it. People said things as a matter of course which were shocking.

Remember when Pete Wilson was part of that law suit of the 4 border states against the Feds over illegal immigration. If Wilson was from San Jose he never could have gotten elected to anything.

Dr. Phil, Family molestation cases don't get the publicity they deserve. In part they are trying to protect the victims. Even here on the ground I don't give out the defendant's name, because his name is the name of his daughters. But on the ground I do talk about his church non-stop.

No, the church members did not come to court. But they said they were going to. They did still stand with him and call the girls liars. They even had the defendant up on their stage singing about how his is "redeemed", while wearing a homemade imitation of an orange inmate jump suit!!

I can talk about lots of stuff from different compartmentalized aspects of my life online, because I can also draw the line where I need to.

Continuing to learn about revolution. Battle of Algiers, 1966. This movie really is worth the continuing acclaim it draws.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeMWdueG…

Also, Frantz Fanon's "Wretched of the Earth" was on the short list of required reading for the Black Panthers. It deals with the same issues. Outstanding.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^

what an ass clown.

don’t you know that when you are caught in a deep hole of lies that you’ve been telling the first thing you should do is stop digging.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion