tuscl

Desperate times call for desperate measures

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Last night she is late, the club is dead, and girls are trying to steal me from her left and right. The place really reeked of desperation more than I've ever seen before. There are 3 times more girls than customers.

So the girls get cut throat. My fav-- two girls are putting on the hard sell for VIP. I'm playin hard to get, too high to be bothered by them. Then the first one says I'm pretty sure that the DS is not coming tonight. The other one agrees -- says she just left the dressing room and DS is not here tonight. Then both chime in together in agreement that the DS is definitely not working tonight. All lies. Some girls are still arriving, and she texted me 10 min earlier to tell me she's there and coming out. I've seen this scam but but these girls have no shame in their lies.

Later we are sitting at the table eating and girls stop by left and right. Usually you are left alone if you are with a dancer. We may invite others to join us, but they don't usually just sit down and try to get my money with her sitting there. But that rule is out the window tonight. They know I'm hers, but still they come by and sit with us, hoping against hope for some crumbs. I have a little mercy, let a couple cute ones dance for us for a while, and run the others off. Well this is like putting gasoline on a fire. Everybody sees me spending, and we've got twice the number of girls. I literally had 6-7 girls at my table for half the night.

Finally I take DS to VIP for some peace and quiet. It is the slowest I've ever seen. No other PLs. Bouncer says there haven't been a half dozen VIPs all night.

Obviously this situation can work to a PL's advantage especially if he doesn't have regulars, but this is getting carried away. Is anybody else's club this slow for summer?

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I have had somilar things happen. Kind of cool but annoying at the same time
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Mine is average even though I've gone from weekly trips to more monthly. But there are less girls than there should be; there's times no one is on stage which is a big no-no in my book.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    On the 4th it was pretty dead at my favorite club but one guy had every dancer in the place come by to see him. Yeah, the drug dealer. That works as good as having money.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I went in last night and it was a weird vibe. It was dead but just busy enough for the hottest dancers to make some money. But the second and third tier dancers reeked of despairation.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for my wallet) night shift dances have been terrible with a bouncer posted in the LD room. So I just enjoyed the show and went home.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "Obviously this situation can work to a PL's advantage especially if he doesn't have regulars, but this is getting carried away. Is anybody else's club this slow for summer? "

Summertime (and Feb-April) always seems dead slow around here, and this summer seems particularly bad. That said, even during busy months, I often experience what you did, because I always purposely seek out the absolute slowest shifts. When I choose my shifts particularly judiciously, over my typical 3-hour visit, it's not the slightest bit uncommon for me to see no one do any VIPs at all (except me and my CF), and just a handful of girls getting lapdances here and there. I am quite convinced all the girls notice this pattern too, especially since it happens week in and week out, and I enjoy the way I get treated for it, particularly when I get there an hour before my CF or on a day she's not there at all.

I love the situation you described -- me, and a table full of drunk strippers. When this happens, my usual deal is that my CF is the only one I'll buy dances from, but I'll keep the other girls at the table in liquor.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yea subra I bought some girls food and drinks, and it was fine for the cute ones to hang with us. I felt a little guilty for them making no money but I don't have limitless resources. And I do have a DS and kids to support (mine not hers).
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    JS- "And I do have a DS and kids to support" isn't that a bit redundant? Sorry couldn't resist, all in good fun.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Funny.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I have been to strip clubs lately and there wasn't even a total of 6 or 7 girls. On night shifts and weekends. What club has this many strippers with no customers that you have 6 or 7 at your table half the night?
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    "The place really reeked of desperation more than I've ever seen before" ... this is the trend I see as well.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Chess, The number of girls for a week day evening was unusually high for this particular club. It's sort of a vicious cycle. Things are slow, the girls don't make much money, they come into work more often because they need money, and then there's more competition and the girls make less money than ever.
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    Years ago a dancer commented " As the money goes down the drama goes up". An upside down dancer to PL ratio leads to desperation and drama. I have never been in the situation where I get a table full, but I sometimes get the 2 girl approach. They want me to take then to the VIP and pay the each the going rate. I typically decline, or sometimes choose 1 which pisses the other one off. The notable exception was the 2fer special with the promise (basically only half fulfilled) of a double bj.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I saw the Follies looked slow yesterday around 7:00 I thought about going in too. I think that is about the time for shift change. Oh well, I would love the attention but I can do without the drama.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Basic supply and demand I guess – or just your irresistible good looks and charm ;)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I was at Follies today and one of my favorites said that yesterday was terrible. When I left at 3 PM today the parking lot was only half full. Like I told the favorite, it's the summer doldrums.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion