tuscl

Which TUSCL members has tats?

You don;t have to say what they are, although that would be interesting

27 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago

I don't have any. :(

And honestly, I'm more attracted to girls who don't have a lot of ink.
    Which makes my pickings slim now a days it seems...
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I hate all tats. Some tats are worse than others and the prettier the girl is, the more I hate the tats on her.
  • two4fun1225
    9 years ago
    I like woman with tats as long as they are in good taste. I do have two tats myself but out of view with my shirt on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've always been a pretty conservative guy in pretty much all ways so tats are not my thing and I doubt I would ever get any nor think they would look good on me nor match my personality.

I've never been too crazy of tats on dancers but starting to like them a bit if they make them look sexy and kinda like a bad girl – a nice that on the small of her back right above her tail-bone or a small tat on one of her boobs or on on the front of a nice thick thigh; it's a bit of a turn-on in a bad-girl kinda way - my comments are mainly w.r.t. black dancers since those are the ones I deal w/ mostly.

But there are tats that are def a turn-off and make them look more like gang-bangers and criminals – e.g. neck tattoos; tats on their forearms; sleeve tats – a tat across her chest above her boobs – all look low-class.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I don't have any right now. However, I want the Vikings logo, but I was told the gold won't show up well on my skin. :-(
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I've got a couple. I'm sure that surprises no one.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I got no tats
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I have 1 but you can't see it with my shirt on. I've been wanting another one but have spent the last 20 years trying to decide what I want. I think I put to much thought into them. Took me 5 years to decide what my first one would be.

A few tats on a woman are nice but too many are a turn-off. Certain body areas are a no-go for me too just like full sleeve tats.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    None for me. I don't like a lot on dancers either but like papi said the tramp stamp on the back kinda indicates naughty girl. My first girlfriend after my divorce had the tramp stamp and she was definitely naughty :-) it was a short lived relationship, but had a lot of sex. I had more sex in three months of that relationship then I had the last three years of my marriage.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    None, much to the dismay of my band members.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have just one. Antidisestablishmentarianism on my cock. :)
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    I was thinking of getting some tats like this guy..
    http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ss…
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Don't have any. Don't need any. And just plain hate them on women; like I said before, it's like vandalizing great works of art.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    None, but ok with them on dancers if done nicely.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Zero and prefer Zero on dancers; only a deal breaker if they are in some fucked up spot like boobs, stomach or giner..... why would a woman deface those most hallowed grounds?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ME? You must be kidding. I would do nothing to scar this body of mine, well not counting damaged and broken parts from various activities, and yes, many were stupid on my part.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "have"
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm thinking I'll get a tat while high on Molly.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    "Antidisestablishmentarianism on my cock."

Gosh, shadow, where did you find a tatoo artist who could work in 3-point font? ;-)

I don't have piercings or tats and I prefer clean palettes on dancers as well. That said, I can swallow hard and tolerate a lot of tats on a really pretty girl. My only deal breakers are tatted boobs or vulvas, and nipple, facial or clitoral piercings
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Antidisestablishmentarianism on my cock ...”

Congrats shadow – I actually tried to get my initials on my cock but unfortunately there wasn't enough room
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    No tats here.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Well, right now my tat reads "Shorty" on my penis......... in its entirety, it reads

Shorty's Bar and Grill, Albuquerque, New Mexico
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    No tats here

Remarkable, I figured I would be in the minority. Who knew?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I'm thinking I'll get a tat while high on Molly."

Not brilliant JohnSmith69! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I bet crazyjoe has crazy brilliant tattoos! Like a McD toilet on his bicep or something! Or maybe a woman climbing out of his ass!

None for me though! However, I'm considering a tree frog tattoo!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Well, right now my tat reads "Shorty" on my penis......... in its entirety, it reads

Shorty's Bar and Grill, Albuquerque, New Mexico"

Penis tattoos! Brilliant!

Maybe I should tattoo tree frogs on my penis! That would brilliant! ;)
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    $10 says Dugly has a "RickDugan" tattoo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion