tuscl

How much is VIP at the stripclubs in your area?

martinb244
Florida
Saturday, July 4, 2015 10:28 AM
In this part of Pennsylvania (Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton), the average price is $250 for 30 minutes. Platinum Plus Allentown charges close to $1000 total for an hour, but they are an odd man out. How much do they charge and how much time do you get? How much is split between the house and dancer? Does the mileage justify the price for you?

25 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    In my area generally it's 250 bucks for 30 minutes, and most of the time the mileage doesn't justify the price.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    At my favorite local club its $170 ($70 to the house and $100 for the dancer) for 15 minutes in the VIP room. If you go longer it's another $100 to the dancer for each 15 minutes but the house charges a little less each time (30 minutes is $120 instead of $140, etc). While that probably seems outrageous to most of you, you get a lot for your money. I've never not gotten extras in the VIP room. Some dancers don't ask for anything extra and will give a HJ, some will ask for a little extra for a BJ or titty fuck or FS, and I've had one that didn't ask for any extra money at all but she still gave me a BBBJCIM. The VIP room isn't totally private, it's got about 3 or 4 couches in there but they all have a 4foot high wall by them, so no one can see in unless they deliberately look in. There isn't a bouncer that nearby, only the bartender on the other side of the big wall keeps track of the time. And for comparisons sake, lap dances are $20/song but full two way contact.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I should also add that management is totally aware of what goes on back there. Yesterday I was going back there shortly after opening. Before we went in the dancer asked the bartender to turn the lights down a little more. It was pretty obvious what we were going to be doing.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    In the Detroit area, some clubs charge $20 to go to VIP but most charge nothing at all. You may want to tip the bouncer $5 to $20 when you take your dancer to VIP. There is no set time limit. The PL pays the dancer whatever amount is agreed upon. The dancer in turn pays the club according to the rules of the particular club. Some clubs seem to keep a record of how long a dancer is in VIP, but others don't. The dancer generally pays a fee to work at the club and pays tip-outs to bouncers and other staff. As to mileage in Detroit, I have been told that some dancers will allow you to touch their boobs, but I don't believe it. Detroit strippers are too shy and modest to permit such familiarities.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    $100 for 5 songs (15 minutes) in a semi private booth with cameras.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Some sample VIP prices in my part of the world: Brad's Brass Flamingo (Indianapolis): $100 for 30 min. (semi-private), $200 (private). Cameras. I'm told that extras are available. Club Rio (Indianapolis): $150 for 30 min. (semi-private). No cameras except around Indy 500. Extras. Dancers (Indianapolis): $225 (I think) for 30 min. No personal knowledge of cameras or extras. Night Moves (Bloomington): $150 for 30 min. (semi-private). No extras. 6th Avenue Dancers (Terre Haute): $100 for 30 min. Cameras. HJ yes, BJ maybe. Elliott's (Peoria): $100 for 20 min. I'm told that extras are available. Blondie's, Cheeks, Wise Guys (Washington Park, IL): Totally private, locked room, no cameras, 30 min., wide-open menu for $150-200 (or probably much less when rent is due or times are slow). Typically $20-40 directly to the house and the remainder negotiable with the dancer. Roxy's, Brooklyn: $225 for 30 min. Didn't partake. PT's, Brooklyn: My deal was $200 for 20 min. with BBBJ finish. "Don't worry, baby, no one is watching or cares what we're doing." Stupidly paid upfront, so dancer writhed around for 10 min. and then disappeared. Management was useless. For much higher amounts that I'm unwilling to pay (like $300+ per half hour), I think you can get anything you want, at least with some dancers, in private VIP rooms at Dancers and PT's in Indianapolis, Club O in Harvey, Club 390 in Chicago Heights, and Atlantis in Ford Heights. It's not that extras in VIP rooms are unavailable in Indiana/Illinois, but they tend to be high in price and/or low in quality. Most of my information is from personal experience, but some is anecdotal. I would be interested in confirmations or corrections from other PLs in the lower Midwest.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas Approximately $150, 350 and 650 for the booth or room and includes a bottle. Dancers time is additional $400-500 for an hour of conversation, lap dances and sipping champagne. I have not partaken because I would rather have $400 worth of straight dances. I don't want the bottle and I don't want to pay for conversation
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    $200-350 for a half hour. Extras, where allowed, sometimes cost extra.
  • labomba79
    9 years ago
    I'm a newbie to the forum. Is the VIP at St. James in Houston worth the money? Doesn't seem like a lot of extras would take place there?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Y79, ou should post a separate topic with your question, or PM Houstn regulars.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    In the Louisville area, the cheapest half hour I know of is $99. The cheapest hour is $160. Most half hours are in the $140-150 range. Most hours are $180ish. The most expensive half hours are $175, and the most expensive hours are $300. In most clubs this is split between the club and the dancer, at between 40-50% for the club and 40-60% for the dancer. Allegedly one club gives 75% to the girl. In almost all cases, the girls expect a tip, which varies widely based on girl, club, and what your getting.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Comparing VIPs in different areas is comparing apples to oranges. In some areas; there is no mileage (no touching) with regular dances and one can only get some mileage in VIP – by mileage this means just getting what are regular dances in other areas (grinding; titty grabbing; etc) – so in places like this one is basically paying for a block of time of dances and is often a fixed price. In other areas where extras are available – VIP is usually for extras (BJ; FS); in places like this the price depends on what you arrange w/ the particular girl and one also usually has to pay a VIP room fee to the house (~$100). In places like Detroit; per my limited experience one gets dances in dance booths and one can either just get dances or arrange for extras in the same dance booth – i.e. one does not have to pay for a separate room to get extras. In my neck of the woods; Miami – one has to get a VIP room to have extras and it's usually along the lines of $100 for 30 mins – w/ the dancer on avg wanting min $200 for herself and depending on the club the starting tip for extras is $300 with $300 getting you FS from most dancers.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    My favorite club: $60/20 minutes to the house, dancer portion is negotiable, typically $140 to $250. My ATF charges $140 (she once told me "whatever you feel like") while another very hot dancer charges the higher amount. ATF sells a lot more VIPs! Definitely results in higher income for her. YMMV, but this is a pretty clean club and several dancers who stepped over the line have been sent packing. Don't know how many might be doing OTC.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    $600-$1600/hr in Manhattan. In queens can get it down to $360.
  • bellman
    9 years ago
    I don't do VIP visits because of the excessive payment demanded by most clubs. If you want a fun hour with a dancer who is agreeable take her OTC, where you can get a motel room for $50 or less for an hour, have complete privacy and a bed, and pay most of the money to the person providing the service.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @ bellman Good point I agree. I occasionally do VIP but not often. I would rather give the money to the dancer than the club and I tell dancers that suggest VIP that I would rather they keep all the money. However some clubs are catching on to this and they are requiring the girls to sell X number of VIP's each night. I only do VIP when it's on a special where it's a better value than the per dance pricing.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Happily, this is a fee almost unknown in the Canadian clubs that I patronize. Club Pro in Vaughan and Landing Strip in Rexdale are the only clubs in Canada that I have visited that have a VIP fee. In both clubs the fee goes to the club and anything extra must be negotiated with the dancer. Landing Strip has an escalating fee schedule with options available up to a Champagne Room experience. I was once fool enough to pay for the Champagne Room......idiot me. However, I can tell you that Chris Rock is a liar. Sex is most definitely available from dancers in the Champagne Room at Rexdale's Landing Strip.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Dougster: "$600-$1600/hr in Manhattan. In queens can get it down to $360." Flyover country for the win. :))
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    In the clubs I frequent, VIP cost just goes up from regular dances. Either $20 or $25 per dance and then you can negotiate with the dancer for extras on top of that if they are an extras girl. The other place is a flat $41 fee for three songs. HJ are the norm for here and depending on the dancer and her comfort level more is possible. There are a couple places where VIP/champagne room costs are $300-500 and I've heard more fun can be had but I've never partaken in it.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Typically its $150/15 min, but clubs run specials during the week for $75/15 min. The places get packed on those days.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… I would rather they (dancers) keep all the money. However some clubs are catching on to this and they are requiring the girls to sell X number of VIP's each night …” Worse yet – is some clubs forcefully cutting down on the mileage in the non-VIP dances to force PLs to do VIP in order to get decent mileage. Also – in many a club one has to tip the bouncer and often a waitress on top – and in some dives if the bouncer is a prick or incompetent; he’ll start yelling time is up even if you are only in 20 mins into a 30 min VIP (not to mention that VIPs are often not the best/most-comfortable place to fuck – nor the cleanest).
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    MrDeuce, actually the Rio does have a camera in the VIP. A couple of the dancers tend to pick a particular spot or two and then know how to block the view while still optimizing the dance. In Bumfuck Fargo, ND, the Club Northern, while a nice little club, it's still ridiculously overpriced given its market: $125 for fifteen minutes. No privacy and lots of cameras. If I remember right when I overheard one manager giving a new girl the tour, it's $100 to the dancer and $25 to the house. Entry to the lap dance area is $5, though I don't remember if it's $5 per entry or $5 per dance (which is $20). The Northern also has an $8 cover charge.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    MrDeuce: I can confirm no extras at all in Bloomington. Been offered at the Brass Flamingo and Dancers.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    saer: Thanks for the confirmation about Night Moves in Bloomington. PhantomGeek: All I can say is, no one is monitoring that camera at Club Rio!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    MrDeuce, so true. The doorman's usually out having a smoke or chatting with customers and dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion