tuscl

To club or not on July 4th?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I can't remember ever going on the 4th. I don't have any plans for tomorrow so I think that I will give it a shot but don't know what to expect. I know one favorite will be there. I asked my bouncer friend what to expect and he was wondering the same thing. My visit of course will be in the day time so nobody will be watching fireworks until much later.

Anybody have any experience with going on the 4th?

17 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    I haven't, and I don't plan on going. Some of the clubs in my area are closed on July 4th.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    There's some even going on this weekend at one of the clubs. I saw a FB post from a dancer about something going on, but I haven't looked further. If I figure out what it is, I might check it out.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Like any other holiday. several regular dancers on vacation, lots of different dancers, maybe sparse on numbers of dancers, lots of people visiting though. Most fireworks have wound down by 10 or 1030.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Lots of extra cops out though looking for drunks.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I had a fantastic time two years ago on the 4th. I had gone to Follies on the 3rd and met one of the hottest strippers ever on her first day. She was 18, with a sexy as hell young body, glorious long wavy blonde hair and a playful, uninhibited, kinda slutty spirit.

Name was Bambi (of course). Shadowcat met her, too, but he probably doesn't remember. She was from out of town, brought into the club by her friend, another fave of mine. She said she was working on the 4th, too, so I came back and we hung out for most of the day. Her downfall was that she couldn't handle all the drinks guys kept sending over to her. She had to leave early. She came back just one other day and passed out drunk. Never danced again.

Anyway, that 4th was pretty busy as I recall, but it was on a weekday.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Last year my buddy and I went on the 4th and we had the best time. Since it was slow we got plenty of quality time with some good looking girls. Believe it or not, there are some hot dancers that due to their anxiety they prefer to work when it is slow. Those are the ones I treasure. Go on the 4th and treat your hottie well!
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I went to Follies Memorial Day (dayshift) and I had fun. Plan on going to Tootsies tomorrow night.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I considered going tonight but decided against it. Local clubs have been very slow this summer so I'm pretty sure it'll be bad.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Club doesn't open until 7 on the 4th.

Might be worth going, as it could be dead for a Saturday. Depends how many girls show.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    I've gone several times on the 4th. As noted here already, the clubs tend to be slow so you can get lots of attention. Also, I found that clubs had fewer bouncers working because they expected little business and wanted to give some of their employees a day off. I usually ended up at the club late after whatever party I attended was breaking up. I'd make it to the club after 11. What dancers were working always intended to make the most of their time and bring some money home. Since it's the beginning of the month, I could count on dancers working hard to make their rent.

One warning--heavy cop presence so I'd definitely want to keep any drinking to a minimum.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF's new club is closed for the whole weekend. Being the 4th I had visions of fucking her for old glory.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Sorry Scat,won't be there,my roman candle is needed elsewhere.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    I hit one club Wednesday and two yesterday and blew a shitload of money. I'll be on hiatus the rest of the month.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    lapdanceking82

Joined Dec 2010
    Clubs: 8
    Reviews: 12
    12 Hours Ago • I shoot fireworks when I LDK

Dont blow yourself up there my friend
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    The 5th will work just fine for me. Too many cops out on the 4th, along with safety checks and other nonsense.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just had 2 strippers text and ask me to come in tonight. I said how about tomorrow night. Both said they're not working, and they don't know anyone who is. I think it's gonna be dead.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Funny, I worry more about drunk driving assholes than cops on days like 4th of July.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion