Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ever heard of a virgin stripper?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

There is a dancer at my favorite club that told Verybigdawg that she was a virgin. I think that I believe it. The way she dances on stage and gives lap dances shows a total lack of experience. She will do a whole lot of stick shifting and one dancer told me that the virgin actually asked the house mom if it was OK to give HJs out on the floor. I saw her walking around with a wad of napkins stuffed into the side of her thong. I asked her about VIP and she said "No penetration and only CBJ". She is also taking driving lessons.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I saw a virgin stripper at the Flight Club last night. She rode in on a unicorn.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Stay away from my virgin stripper!

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

......one more point, if she gets drivers license I am taking MARTA from now on.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Nothing is impossible when it comes to strippers.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

"Virgin" however is probably as close to impossible as it gets for strippers thiough. Right next to "honest".

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I had a sweet young stripper tell me a few years ago she was a virgin. This was right after I had suggested she and I go screw our brains out, which we did not do.

And while I know she was young, I have no doubt she was that sweet.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

One night at my favorite club there was a new dancer who had just started working there. She was a real cute 18 year old spinner and really had very poor rhythm for a dancer. We talked and she lived at home with Mom & Dad in a community west of Boston where the median home sells for7 figures. She owned horses and spoke very knowledgeably about them. I asked what would happen in VIP that doesn't happen downstairs. She told me that I could touch her breasts and her "bum" but not "the glory hole". She claimed to be a virgin and of the many, many dancers I've met, she was quite believable.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"the glory hole"

I thought that was a hole between bathroom stalls in the men's room or between booths in a porn theatre!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Maybe she's a technical virgin! Brilliant way to determine whether that is the case - just if she'll let you fuck her up the ass!

If she says yes she's saving "the glory hole" for future hubby but the backdoor is open for business - and that's brilliant! ;)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I don't even claim that the DS was a virgin when I met her, and you expect us to believe that a Follies dancer is a virgin? Not a chance.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement