tuscl

OT: in shape

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, July 1, 2015 6:38 AM
I work out frequently (4-5 days a week), and I don't do it because I want to. I do it strictly for the ladies. If girls never existed, I would eat hamburgers and pizzas all day and be 300 pounds. I always thought girls preferred a guy who had money, looks good, and is in shape. However, over the past few years I know quite a few chubby guys who have gotten hot girls. I always thought during sex it would be a little bit of a turnoff for the girl to be fucking a guy with a pot belly? Does having her man in shape even matter anymore for the ladies? Are six packs irrevelant now?

48 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Of course looks matter. Just go see that male stripper movie coming out, and watch the ladies' reactions. But fortunately women are not as shallow or looks focused as guys are. Women also value money and maturity which good looking young guys often lack. Especially if there are daddy issues, they also value older men who will take care of them.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Don't even kid yourself that it don't matter to them. It does. They are as superficial as we are. When you see hot girls with fat dudes it is probably either a friendship situation, or he's paying her.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Andy,it's great that you [view link]'s a shame you do nothing for above the neck.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm talking specifically about the body. I have seen ugly guys get with hot girls, but that is far less frequent than what I'm talking about.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Case closed.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I usually walk when I golf, but I wouldn't say that's a regimented exercise routine! I'm 5'9" 150 lbs. so I'm already in pretty good shape. Playing gigs is also very cardio friendly as I'm jumping around for 90 min. or more. But the key to maintaining my weight is my diet; I don't eat junk food or sweets. Women tend to have a positive reaction to my body in general but I'd like to think if I gained a few pounds they'd still like me. JS69 is right: if a man is smart, funny, don't smell bad and have a few dollars lots of hot women will like you even if you're no Brad Pitt. Men are far more looks oriented when it comes to women.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Girl logic: If his body is worse than hers, she doesn't have to feel so insecure. When it comes to hookups girls value looks a lot more than looking for a boyfriend
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    JamesSD is a wise man.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    In my 40 years of strip clubbing I have ranged from 3% body fat level fitness to obesity and it has zero impact on the dancers compared to spending money, being funny and hygiene.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    That's fine skibum, but I'm not talking about the strip clubs. We all know the only thing that's important in strip clubs is money.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Maybe they have real "game".
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Somewhere out there a girl is crushing on Papi Chulo and lamenting to her girlfriend (Becky) about how he only wants girls with scary big butts.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I workout to please mrs sea and because I feel better when I do. I'm 6' 200lbs. When I was 260lbs I felt lethargic and hated looking in the mirror. My goal is to get rid of the last 10lbs hanging on for dear life on top of my abs. I figure I want to add about 20lbs more of pure muscle to my arms and my pecs. I know mrs sea will love it and I'll feel better as well. She likes feeling my biceps now so a little bigger will make me happy. Plus, I figure if i look better then we'll have a better chance in the SC's. Hot wife with so-so hot hubby in the club makes me feel like I'm not pulling my weight (no pun intended). I want us to be known in the SC as the hot couple open for anything. Plus, since I've gotten back in shape it was a whole lot easier renewing my Red Cross Lifeguard certification last time. I wasn't gasping for breath after my 550yd swim. I think we're both in the best shape of our lives right now and i expect by this time next year we'll be walking around Trapeze Club without a worry in the world. Women get excited by looking at hot guys just like men do looking at hot women. It's a purely sexual response. Luckily, I have one that gets turned on by BOTH hot guys and hot women...lol
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    we got a little of topic here... in a strip club i think money and personality only matter. if looks mattered so much then i woikd never be alone in a strip club because i am younger and in shape. instead all the old guys have the girls probably because theyre funnier than me and are perceived to have more money to spend. outside the club... men want: 1. looks 2. sex 3. personality 4. money/money management women want: 1. personality 2. money 3. sex 4. looks lastly, i have been told by strippers that being good looking in a club can actuslly be a detriment to some guys as girls are intimidated by good looking guys as well as guys they think are younger than them.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    It's sounding like it's a bonus not a requirement for a guy to have a good body on the girl's end. I guess it's kind of like women not spending all of our money. That's a bonus, it should be a requirement, but if it was a requirement there would be no women left to choose.
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    Being hot in the clubs wouldn't be an issue if think. After all if you have the cash that's what they are wanting. However out of the clubs I'd say it matters a lot. Everyone has different types they are attracted to but when we see a six pack, pecs and biceps - Watch out!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IMO; it def helps to look good and be in shape. As others have mentioned; one hardly ever sees a hot chick w/ a banging body with a chubby guy – you may not have to have Magic Mike's body; but you can't have George Costanza's body either and expect to score w/ hot chicks (yeah I know there may be “some” chubby guys that can do it b/c they have some sort of “game”; but this is def the exception IMO). IMO it does make a difference and your chances w/ chicks are def better if you are buffed. I'm about 20 years older than you (Ranukam) and one thing I could say is that although is good to look good at any age; as one gets older being in shape also means less health issues and being able to enjoy life as if one was a young man and not be limited by one's health (including banging chicks 20 years your junior as you get older) – also; developing a pot belly can sometimes interfere a bit w/ sex. If you are exercising in your 20s; then keep it up and when you are in your 40s you may still look and feel and be able to do all the things you did in your 20s.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "I work out frequently (4-5 days a week), and I don't do it because I want to. I do it strictly for the ladies." This is territory I would never go into. What I do I do for myself. Women might do things just to look attractive to the opposite sex, but I find it to show a lack of character when a man gets to be the same way. SJG
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I exercise every day, and now that I'm retired I can work out a lot more. Today I biked 30 miles, I did stretching exercises and 1000 sit ups, and soon I'm going to get on my exercise bike for an hour. I want to buy an ab wheel to get some definition in my abs. I do this because of the health benefits and because I enjoy it (well, not all of it). I also want to look as good as I can when I hang out with hot young dancers in strip clubs. However, as a man in his 60's, I know I can't become good looking enough to attract hot girls. So I go to strip clubs and spend money on dancers. Girls care about men's looks but they care more about money.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Although schedule has prevented recently, I generally workout 3-4 times a week and run 4-5 miles 1-2 a week. I feel better in general because of it and strippers always ask with a smile if I work out when they put their hands on my arms or chest. I'm sure some or most of it is SS but sometimes I think it's legit when they keep feeling up those parts of my body.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @rh48hr- you run 4-5 miles in that Phoenix heat? You're a braver man than me! Similar to you a lot of strippers feel up on my body and ask me if I work out.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    According to my straight friends - women care very much about looks. They will NEVER be irrelevant. Personally, I am a superficial pig (pigette?) and care alot about a woman's appearance. When I used to date guys, I was super picky with them & they had to have a certain look or it wasn't gonna happen. Whenever i see a hot girl with a dumpy guy the first thing i think is - he feels like he won the lottery, and she's taking full advantage of everything that he's willing to spend on her until someone better (looking) comes along.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Women aren't visual....yeah right. Magic Mike is on tv right now. You know how I know this? I walked in the LR and mrs sea had it playing. It's like a cat finding catnip. lopaw, it always makes me think WTF every time we see a hot chica with some 140lb stick boy redneck in a wife beater sporting half a mustache. it boggles the mind because I can't see her looking at him and thinking, "Damn he's sexy" Running in the Phoenix heat would be preferable to running in an Alabama sauna. "This is territory I would never go into. What I do I do for myself. Women might do things just to look attractive to the opposite sex, but I find it to show a lack of character when a man gets to be the same way." SJG, i've always just let you be. To each his own I say even though a lot here give you shit. BUT, when I hear someone say something like that it immediately make me think the person saying that is fat, single and sits in their mom's basement eating doritos all day and night. I feel better working out but I also feel better when I see a woman giving me the up and down look with a smile.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @seaboardrr - that last paragraph of yours is priceless, and probably closer to the truth than we dare imagine.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Inoticed a big difference in only a week or two. a couple of weeks ago a spider or something bit me on the face and made it look like I had acne or a big spot. It cleared up and suddenly a number of dancers approached me again. I'm currently working out and losing some weight just because I want to get in better shape and feel better. It's a lot harder to do if you have other people eating up your time or wanting to eat pizza and pasta every week. We just need a bunch of beginner ninja warrior courses across America to get more people excited about exercise. I might also invent a stand up exercise machine that feels like bicycling but it has a large human powered fan and view screen showing scenery rushing by faster on both when you step or bicycle harder plus a spot for an iPad or tablet and a choice of music or your own videos on screen. I like to surf the net to. Just walking is boring. I used to feel a runners high when bicycling. I haven't done that or felt it since I crashed back a few years ago. I think exercise needs to be fun to keep doing it routinely. For many, it just seems like work and they don't keep doing it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think if companies allowed 30 to 60 minutes of work time to exercise and they had something like a beginner ninja warrior training course and some basic walking or tread mills with Internet on the view screen accessible while you walked with large buttons, people would use it and lose weight or stay in shape saving companies money on health care costs. I might need a change room and shower though because I sweat like crazy unless it's like only 60, then I only sweat a little . It can be fun to compete with people you know.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Easier to say than to get it set up. ^ I can imagine my boss saying, sounds good, how much would it cost and when can you get it set up as if I have nothing else to do. no thanks unless some of my other work is postponed.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    In case Ranukman hasn't made it clear in the multiple topics he's started... He's young and attractive and the hot women flock to him. It's like LMN but slightly more subtle.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Everybody's diffurnt. There is no guy who all chicks want, just like there is no chick who all guys want. Ranukam, there's a fair number of women who get off best riding cowgirl. I think sometimes they end up with a fatter guy cause fat guys tend to find the woman-on-top position more comfortable. That whole deal can be very tricky with chicks. They often don't like to say what they want, they want their fantasy scenario to just happen spontaneously.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^I didn't talk about that at all in this topic you dumbfuck. My multiple topics I've started seem to get a lot of comments, I must be doing something right.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    My reply was to Jester, not ibb.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Ranukam - if I go out run its way early. I don't have any death wishes. Lol My number of outside runs go down in the summer.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We have a big elliptical at the house with the ifit system. I like it because it has a shelf where I can sit the iPad and read or play a game right in front of my face. Between that and watching tv it's easy to entertain yourself and before you know it you've done 30 mins and not even realized it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... There is no guy who all chicks want, just like there is no chick who all guys want ...” That's pretty true for the most part – case in point what I like vs what most on this board like. Also – I def have heard many women saying they don't like body-builder types with muscles and veins popping out everywhere – not that they want a fat pig instead; but too much muscles can be a turn-off for some/many. Me personally – I'm not really that turned on by super-fit women w/ little body-fat and six-pack abs – I like a curvy and soft woman instead that is still in decent shape.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    seaboardrr, Are you into male cosmetic beauty? If so, you are becoming like women. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    People who do real work, manual labor, are muscular. But that is a different kind of musculature. Getting into cosmetic musculature is becoming more like women. Actually it is becoming like strip club bouncers. SJG
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i agree totally with john smith women don't value looks as much as guys do. now i'm not saying they don't care about it at all, but my point is looks aren't as high on the totem poll for what women look for in a guy.....as they are for what guys look for in a woman and it's much more likely that'll you'll see a very attractive woman with an average looking guy than the other way around
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    to answer the OP: NOPE, as long as your not obese, being smooth and having dough is all you need. Essentially, be a Cee Lo of your nationality and your golden. But I don't work out to attract ladies. That's a idiot thing to do and more than likely doesn't work for people with that particular goal in mind. I work out to stay in shape, keep up my minimum weight level and beyond and be able to fit jeans and shirts appropriate for my height. Being 6'5" isn't easy my friends. If you don't got girth, everything is a blouse or your little brother's clothing. Jeans are even worse since they don't make 34"x38+" pants of any style. Base being fit around being happy, not just to attract the girlies.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    "But I don't work out to attract ladies. That's a idiot thing to do and more than likely doesn't work for people with that particular goal in mind. I work out to stay in shape, keep up my minimum weight level and beyond and be able to fit jeans and shirts appropriate for my height." Maybe for you, but for most guys reaching inside for the guts to run that extra mile or complete those last 20 crunches, don't you think the goal of scoring some fine pussy is a better motivator than the desire to fit into their jeans?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    , the girls will come whether you're skinny or hefty. I've seen plenty and I mean PLENTY of skinny youngsters these days with fine behind women (and rocking the skinny jeans). And they be running around wearing small tee shirts like they brolic with their bird chests. And I'm unfortunately skinny for my height (196lb), so me being single doesn't NECESSARILY have to deal with my body per se. I blame the Justin Bieber movement personally. So that's why I don't put it at the top my list. Oh sure it will make plenty of women wet down there, but its not the absolute necessity to scoring. And me personally, like I said before, it's nearly impossible to find jeans in my size and long shirts in my size currently and proper weight health is more important than nabbing a chick.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i'm with estafador on this. i wouldn't work out "strictly for ladies" either. to me, that's silly. my main purpose of working out is to maintain good health. the BONUS of working out is looking good for ladies, but certainly not the primary reason
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I was joking about eating hamburgers and pizzas all day if women didn't exist. Being 300 pounds would be disgusting. I would still work out and eat healthy because I want to be able to enjoy my older years with not a lot of health issues. For me, it's mainly about the definition of the body. I have a six pack now (it took forever to get), and the only reason I have it is because of the ladies. I want to look good on the beach with my shirt off, I want her to be turned on looking at my body during sex etc. If females didn't exist I wouldn't go overboard with the food, but at the same time I wouldn't go as hard as I go in the gym.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "I would still work out and eat healthy because I want to be able to enjoy my older years with not a lot of health issues. " Health before age 50 is mostly genetics. But after age 50 it's habits. We all need to think about this. For me, I love bicycle riding. SJG
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I was half joking, too. I realize that your overall health is the more sensible reason to stay in shape. But I still think that pussy makes a damn good motivator for gritting it out when you're hitting a wall in your workout. Not that I know anything about a real workout, mind you.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Come to think about it, I'm considering quitting clubbing temporarily to get my health back on track. I'm trying to lose 50 pounds and tone up some more.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Im too lazy to work out. Good thing I still have fast metabolism. Only work out I get is playing basketball. I could never run with no purpose other than burn calories. I HATE running.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I hate running too. I used to have to run three miles every morning during my military days but now I'm no longer able to even jog due to a severe leg injury that I sustained two years ago.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Man's World [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion