tuscl

So now that the homos have told the christian right to shut the hell up ...

deogol
Michigan
Friday, June 26, 2015 4:51 PM
about marriage... will the same go with clubs?

22 comments

• sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Wtf are you talking about?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Corporations rule America. It was costing corporations money to comply with all the different state rules on marriage. Corporations contacted supreme court justices and got that fixed. Where do strip clubs fit into this argument?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – gay is becoming legal – and so is pot – how about us PLs? Who will take up the mantle and be our Harvey Milk?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Maybe Rick Dugan guy needs to contact the Greenville county soliticor and admit, "I am your Father!". Then the soliticor can say "Noooooo!" Then he does a complete 180 and champions strip club rights across the US.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    This is an interesting spin.... So the argument these days is - people can do "drugs" legally in some areas of the country, they can identify with whatever gender they wish, they can marry anyone they wish, and now we are leaning towards people can identify with any race that they wish.... But why can't I legally fuck who ever I want in a strip club and so what if I pay for it?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Brilliant !!!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Sorry but us "homos" are fucking tired from all of the hard work we did for gaining marriage rights. Maybe when we've rested up a bit we'll consider doing some grass roots work for the clubs. We love any opportunity to tell the christian right to shut the hell up. But right now we need a cold beer, a hot broad, and then a nap.
  • knightwish
    9 years ago
    Lopaw Since you are on this thread .... Congrats! I am really happy for you all and so glad this stage is behind us as a nation! The celebration is well warranted a big victory, hard won with a lot of grace given what you all were fighting.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Thank you, knightwish! Very well said! As someone who isn't a big proponent of marriage for ANYBODY, I did get married in 2013, right after they threw out DOMA and PropH8 here in Cali. It just felt right at the time. I still continue my mongering, and she continues her shopping. I don't tell her where I go, and she doesn't tell me what she buys. A perfect arrangement :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I wonder if there will be a trend towards "regulate and tax" with prostitution.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    We can only hope that one day, there will be FKK style clubs opening all over the good old USA!!!!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Don't worry, if it is the will of the administration, the Supreme Court will rule that prostitution is in accordance of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Freedom for one. Freedom for all.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Legalize prostitution after all obarry married a hoe.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I mean fugly-ho
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    For all you married Guys, a paraphrase of something the late Robin Williams allegedly said: He believed gays should be allowed to marry because they had the right to be MISERABLE like everybody else.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    As a hetrosexual man, I was surprised how emotional I got reading Kennedy's words. It was a good day for America yesterday.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "We can only hope that one day, there will be FKK style clubs opening all over the good old USA!!!!" Brilliant!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    +1 rockstar666
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If you had lots of gay male strip clubs, they would almost certainly be fast action full service. And as this would be very hard to contain, then it would help get people to accept the idea that FS in the heterosexual clubs is just how it goes and that you can't fight it. SJG
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    @ warhawks - dream on :-)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    lopaw, Dear, you had them before in many, if not most jurisdictions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion