tuscl

The morning after....

gawker
Older than dirt
Two nights ago I met up with a 26 year old stripper who I've known since she was 20. We occasionally meet OTC for sex but also frequently get together to just hang out. We enjoy each other's company and we each make good sounding boards to unload relationship issues, etc. she has several regular OTC customers ( some for sex and some not) and she shares stories regarding their quirks and peccadilloes. I tell her stories about my ATF and what a PL I can be. I dropped her off early last night and we both were tired but have been having our sleep interrupted. I woke up at about 6:00 am and grabbed my iPad, read a little, checked out the previous day's reviews on TUSCL, etc. at just about 7:00 - ding - you've got a text message. I checked it and saw it was from my previous evening's paramour and quickly opened it to find no text - just an audio file. I played it and it was definately her voice, but softly breathing. Then the breathing got heavier and heavier yet. Then I could her the sound of flesh on flesh and had this visual of her masturbating and sure enough - she reached a crescendo with her sharp intake of breath, her mewling like a kitten and the release of her orgasm. End of recording.
Is this a form of sexting? While I liked it there was a touch of "when Harry Met Sally" to it. What am I to do with it? Wait until my 2 year old grandson picks up my iPad and plays it? What if she wasn't alone? So many questions, so few answers.

10 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Your life is so hard gawker.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    TMI
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Very cool! Great example of the "adventure" young sensuous women provide. Enjoy it while you can.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If it's her solo, cool. I personally would NEVER want anyone (no matter what type of relationship I had with them) to send me an audio file of them having sex with someone else.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah. I consider that sexting.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yes, it's sexting.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Tell her to send a video next time.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That's cool. She's a keeper.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yes i agree ask for a video next
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Simple, If you want to save personal files download an app with a password and move personal files into the locked area or just don't share your iPad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion