tuscl

Anyone know how to find a lizard in your house?

It's hot as hell outside and the stupid thing snuck inside. Last saw it in my living room under the sofa.

24 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Leave the front door open, they like the sun. It should leave.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It's getting dark. oh well. Hopefully I don't step on it and hopefully it doesn't get in bed with me. At least this time it's a small lizard instead of a big one like the last time. I hope that big one didn't lay eggs inside my house somewhere.

I think the lizard wanted out of the heat because my house is dark inside.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Thats a good idea if you want snakes inside your house mikea

Shark just deal with the fact you have a new dependent to file on your taxes

You probably should go buy the lil guy some food
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I guess I now have all natural bug control.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Hopefully it shows up so I can get it back outside. I wouldn't mind if it found the spider that bit me the other night and ate that.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I hope I don't have to deal with this shit in Phoenix.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Nuts, you're right. I forgot you live in "Deliverance" country.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    When one of my sisters lived in Hawaii, she had geckos I think she called them that ran up the walls and all around the house. Little lizards that ate bugs. Apparently she had enough insects in her house to feed the lizards. The lizard in my house will likely die unless I eventually find it.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Mikea lol

Shark part one: lol yea organic bug controll

Shark part two : i bet your sis saved a lot of money on car insurance lmfao
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ good one
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Check your pants
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    She probably did. lol
    In fact my brother in law at the time told me a funny story, her husband at the time.
    They had a car with a dead battery in front of their house. A thief tried to steal it. The thief had Trouble. Dead battery. lol. The thief went and got a battery and put it in. Apparently he almost got caught because he ran off but my relatives got a free battery installed by a thief. All this on a military base in Oahu. My brother in law is now an ex. He met a girl in Antartica.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    How many know they get snow in Hawaii?
    Up on Mauna Kea.
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Re…
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    If the lizard is named Larry, just hand a mirror globe and play disco. It will come out dancing. (I know, dated). Otherwise you could borrow my SO's spaniel - he loves to track, chase and catch and eat lizards. Or perhaps someone nearer to you has a lizard lovin' cat or dog.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think I prefer the lizard over a cat or dog.
    If I see the lizard on the front of my car going to work with me, I wonder if that could be a sign I'm going to get less expensive insurance? :)
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Probably the only way to catch it is get a trap and put a hot rock in it.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I wonder if that could be a sign I'm going to get less expensive insurance? :)

Most likely lol
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    a relative down the street from once had a green lizard hop on the front of the vehicle. It hid behind the grill and took a trip to Walmart with us. It may have come back.
    I like the green lizards better than the black or red skink lizards. apparently I accidentally created a habitat lizards like out in my yard. I want to keep them outside though.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I used to see green lizards and geckos when I lived in San Antonio. The reptiles liked to congregate on the fountain outside my breakfast nook, and so I got to see them almost every morning. I tried to keep them outside, but they found their way in pretty often. They did not cause any harm.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Call Geiko and tell them to come pick up their drunk mascot....
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    GPS tracking tag
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Some day when you are moving the sofa, you'll find it.

Many years ago, I checked into a hotel in Puerto Vallarta, MX. Had to share my room with an 8 inch iguana.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Lizards in the house was normal when I was in Thailand. You get used to it.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Try grabbing a net and saying loudly, "Boy, I sure wish someone could tell me how to save a bunch of money on my car insurance."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion