Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is it just me, or...

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

...is anybody else getting the impression that JS69 is really Dougster?

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Or maybe juice mane

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I've met JS69, and sir, he (JS69), is no Dougster

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Just another one of my hundreds of multiple aliases!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

You mean he's not Jackie?

Damn. I thought they pulled a Bruce Jenner on us...

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I doubt it! They seem quite different! ;)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Maybe gmd and Dougster are the same person and gmd is trying to throw us off – hmm?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Man, you can't trust anybody anymore.... lol.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I've also met JS69, he is definitely not Doug.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

This is one paranoid group!!!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Oh – I see – rockstar is Dougster - nice try rock

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

his persona was always exceptionally unfunny and i could never even raise the enthusiasm to try and work out who he was.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

GMD, that insult is right up there with Diva calling me a disgusting pig. But maybe I should meet Dougster on my next trip to New York. If so I'll be sure to bring some weed. Dougster needs to get high more than just about anyone else on tuscl. Not really sure how you could think we're the same.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Papi...you're joking right?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction"

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

So I'm JS 69, Dougster and myself reading between the lines...hmmm. Am I Juice too? Parinoia will destroy ya! LOL

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Paranoia, deep destroy ya....

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

It's just you.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I am the Eggman goo goo ga joob.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I'm you.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I am Iron Man

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've met JS69 3 times, so I think it must be you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

But, have any of you who've met JS ever met Dougster?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement