tuscl

Dancer asked if I see another dancer OTC

JamesSD
California
So I was hanging out, enjoying the show before getting some dances from my #2 girl (CF doesn't work that often) when another girl approached me. I've gotten a couple dances from this girl before, but she's B-list material. She's ok cute, okay personality, okay mileage.

Anyways, I told B list girl I was planning to get dances from #2. B List asked me a bit out of no where if I ever saw #2 OTC.

Admittedly I fumbled turning it around and asking B List if SHE saw guys OTC. I was just unprepared for the question and answered honestly that I didn't.

For the right price I wouldn't mind doing OTC with B list, especially since she'd be closer to A list if her mileage was better. Obviously I missed an opening, although I wasn't I'm the mood to set something up that night anyways. But that's the only reason a stripper would even bring that up, right? Most dancers who don't do OTC act like it's not even something that ever happens.

21 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I would NEVER tell a dancer I see another dancer from the same club OTC. You have no idea of the politics and you're going to get someone in trouble. The likelihood of losing one or both is quite high. If a dancer I'm attracted to asks if I see even my ATF OTC, I'll say, "No, but if you're available I'm interested."
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Oh for sure. Even if the real answer was yes, I would have said no. That's part 9f why I was caught off balance, I was shocked this girl would even ask so directly.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Oh, but for missed opritunities
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    What Rockstar said.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Sounds like the B list girl either knew or suspected #2 girl did OTC. Otoh, maybe she's nosy.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I tell lots of dancers that I do otc with others. It kinda gives some credibility when I ask to meet her. But I would never identify the dancer I do OTC with, and never talk about a girl in the same club.

Never had a dancer ask that before. I'd bet she was asking because she wanted to get #2 in trouble. These birches can be brutally competitive. I'd hate to be tricked into sharing harmful Intel on a fav.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I was dating this dancer once, and I went to her club one night when she wasn't working. I guess rumor spread fast, because three girls asked me if I was dating her.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Everyone in my club from the other dancers, waitresses and bouncers know my ATF relationship ITC, so I used to worry when I'd go on days when I know for a fact she's not working, either to see my other regulars or try new girls out. I used to worry about it since they all talk, but as long as my ATF gets her share she seems cool with it. It's not like she wants me for an exclusive b/f, because she doesn't.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If she's sorta low-mileage then I'm not so sure about her possible OTC credentials (as to whether she does).

Women are very catty and competitive and it seems to be amplified in the SC environment – so IMO I'm not sure she was angling for OTC especially w/ her being so direct – but she could have been – it's not a given either way IMO.

And w.r.t a blown opportunity – if she does OTC; when does a dancer ever turn down $$$ - if she does OTC I'm sure she'll say yes pretty much anytime you ask her – strippers are not in the business of turning down $$$ (for the most part).
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    My most common response to this question is "If someone else here were to ask me if I see *you* OTC, how would you want me to answer them?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... B List asked me a bit out of no where if I ever saw #2 OTC ...”

You should have answered - “WHAT – of course not – I'm a gentleman”
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    It happens. I always say "No, but I wish" whether I am actually seeing her OTC or not. Some of these chicks are catty and are just trying to dig up dirt, especially in some of the more uptight clubs that I frequent. What I'm doing with another dancer is nobody's business but mine and hers.

The fact that I'm discreet has also allowed me to land more cautious girls over time, including some truly hot ones who were available pretty much any time I wanted them. Guys with big mouths don't get the lower volume girls who care about their reputations at their clubs.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF left her club after 7 years ther. I was her most frequent customer. Now when I go to that club, some of the dancers, the bartender, even one of the managers ask how she's doing. I know my ATF confided in a couple of other dancers and now some of them know more about our relationship than I.
    At the same club there's a 14 year veteran who is usually the top earner without any extras. We've known each other for many years and she never mixes business with pleasure. But she can tell me how far every other dancer will go in Champagne Room. She also can list which ones are meeting their customers OTC. They all talk and most gossip.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    You haven't lost the game yet. Just get your expectations in order and talk to her next time you see her. If you want to see her OTC she opened up the subject. It gives you a perfect opportunity to take the conversation farther now.
    However that's also why I never have 2 girls from the same club. You may also find that #2 wants to go out with you as well as B list. You may have to make a choice between the two.
  • JohnBuford
    9 years ago
    I've been playing chess since I've been 8 years and while not very good,it's something I enjoy doing. I enjoy the "mental chess" of dealing with strippers.I start with the premise that everything they say is a lie and/or something to gain themselves an edge.The banter of BS that goes back and forth keeps me mentally sharp and I hope it wards off dementia.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Smoke a little dope too before going to the club. The challenge will keep your brain sharp, and the cbd chemical compounds in weed have finally gotten scientific backing to help keep away dimentia/Alzheimer's .
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Sometimes girls just talk as though they assume a fave and I must be getting together outside. I'll say I don't know where they got that idea, but there's no use trying to deny it too forcefully if they're already thinking it.

Many strippers who don't do OTC, at least not routinely, LOVE to gossip about others who do. And it doesn't all come from the dressing room.

Apparently, some customers (not anyone here, of course) aren't at all discreet about giving them gossip to work with. I can't begin to count the times a girl has told me who her other customer said he's fucked OTC. Especially if the other girl is one I get dances with. I'm usually not surprised, although I might wish she was a bit more selective.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    The first rule about Cunt Club is don't talk about Cunt Club.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    "I start with the premise that everything they say is a lie and/or something to gain themselves an edge." -- Sage words indeed.

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Lots of people in her club know that the DS and I "date" in other words that I take her shopping, out to dinner, etc. it's impossible to hide because she has so many stripper friends that sometimes they are at her apt when I pick her up. What is not said is that we have sex, sleep over, go on long trips, etc. some of the other girls have figured this out no doubt, and I know of a couple of her friends who do the same thing with their regulars, but it is understood that we don't talk about it. I think this is both so the club doesn't find out, and cause it's not prostitution if you don't speak if it. Just another aspect of the bizarro world that is strip clubs.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    JS: I guarantee ALL her friends know exactly what's up with you and your DS!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion