tuscl

How tall is your CF, or ATF?

Corvus
Arizona
Monday, June 8, 2015 8:36 PM
How tall is your favorite dancer, bare footed? I really love tall slim women, but ever since I started going to strip clubs the spinners are catching my attention. My most recent favorite is 5'11" bare footed.

18 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have several CFs and I think they go between 5'3"-5'7". I prefer petite dancers but I have enjoyed a couple of Amazons.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    ATF: 5'-4" Near ATF: 5'-4" Former fave who I still get good dances from on occasion: 5'-9"
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @ Corvus - I LOVE tall women too. One of my current faves is a 5'10" Brit. She looks like a young Elizabeth Hurley. Yum.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    CF is about 5'1. I'm a tall guy, but I prefer shorter women. I've found myself more attracted to dancers when they remove their heels.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Lopaw, do you share?
  • jabthehut
    9 years ago
    ATF is 5' 2"
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    As tall as a sky acraper
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    5'10"but she don't walk to proud.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    There is a dancer at the Criket who is almost 6 feet. She is hot but I couldn't get her into the VIP at that place without being kicked in the head.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Less than a foot, lying down. :)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    My ATF was 5' 3". When she had 6" heels on, I could still place my chin on top of her head. lol.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @Corvus- I'll share mine if you'll share yours ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    My ATF and CF are both about 5'2". Except in stripper heels, and then they're not about my height.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I generally prefer taller ladies and the former volleyball player I see at one club is 6' tall. But my other favorites at a different club are all no more than 5'4". OTOH, they are redheads, or at least strawberry blondes.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i prefer shorter women or women of average height. not a fan of women who are noticeably tall
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    My ATF is 5'5".
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've always been more attracted to shorter women primarily b/c I like curvy women and women in a small package often seem curvier and more stacked. I'm not into thin or lanky looking women but tall women are not a deal-breaker if they are curvy. I often go to black dives where dances are on the floor mostly on barstools and in these instances I prefer the taller ones so they can really grind on me.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Tall enough her feet can be on the floor durring FS, or short enough she's not bending over too far (while kneeling) durring BJ
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion