tuscl

An Aside on Strippers and Older Men

Saturday, June 6, 2015 11:39 PM
As someone who has left youth mostly behind, I find myself looking into the mirror sometimes and beginning to think that I look, well, "old." I won't bore you with the details, but it sometimes make me depressed (as I'm sure aging does to everyone once in awhile). I'm always a little surprised, however, with how well this can be made up for simply by treating strippers with general respect. For the longest time, I thought that young, hot strippers were generally only attracted to buff, ripped men between 20 and 25, and that generally they did not enjoy older customers as much as they did younger men. I now know that this is wrong, but I wish I had had more self-confidence over the years. Money is the primary object for strippers, of course, but respect and character go a long way. No matter what you look like, you can have some real good experiences--often with hot, young spinners that seem to genuinely enjoy being with you--both inside and outside the club. You know that old adage that you should treat ladies like whores and whores like ladies? It seems to work pretty damn well.

35 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF frequently tells me that "you're only as old as the one you're fucking!". That's good advice. When I'm with her I feel 50 years younger.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Maybe it's just the type of girls I'm attracted to, but the boyfriends of my past favorites have been far from buff and ripped. Of my three true favorites 2 out of 3 had babydaddys that were 300 pounds or more. I guess that happens when you don't work. The third guy is not fat, but he's soft and doughy.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I believe, in my case, that my physical age (66) is not nearly as important as my mental age (about 12-15).
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Daddy Issues is by far my favorite psychological phenomenon.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Yea, its amazing how these sweeties can act interested in us old farts. I try to imagine if the roles were reversed and I was a twenty-something young guy trying to feign interest in a slovenly middle aged women. I would fail miserably.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    What was this all about?
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Money trumps age.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Lone, Good thing you added "slovenly". There are a lot of 50+ women out there that are still bangin'.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Dubber,I assume you're talking about Caitlynn Jenner.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Dubber,I assume you're talking about Caitlynn Jenner." Brilliant!
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    Great topic. Sooner or later we're living in the moment. And the sooner you realize it the better. Imagine knowing then, what we know now. And not only do I know really hot women over fifty, but they're sexy as hell. And they need love too. Bottom line is it's good when everybody wins. If I'm fifty or sixty or seventy, and some twenty-something likes me and my money, I'm good with it.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Obviously money is the attraction but strippers have favorite customers just like customers have favorite strippers.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Great topic" It's a Brilliant topic!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Money can buy anything. As long as you never forget her reason for being with you - $$$$.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I am not as old as many on here, but old enough that certain things are well behind me. Things like new romance, bagging attractive 20-something year old girls in bars, keeping a rotation of 3 or more girls running at the same time, etc., are all behind me now. I am well into my 40s and have a wife and 3 children. But even if my wife ever left me and I lost custody of the kids, that lifestyle is still probably not achievable anymore. I don't look the way I did a decade ago and guys in their mid-40s are not in high demand with the 20-something crowd. But, truth be told, I'm ok with that. I don't feel like I've missed out on anything in this life, so aging no longer scares me. After two marriages, two other long-term live-in girlfriends over the years, and three kids who will not be legal age until I am in my late 50s and beyond, I doubt I would do much serious dating if I ever became single.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    So, with all that I said above, I am also perfectly ok with the notion that I am no longer the first choice of a hot 21 year old girl. I had my time at her age and now it's her turn, along with whatever young dipshit(s) she happens to be dating. I have no emotional void that needs filling and certainly don't need any delusional fantasy. So long as she is entertaining when I am with her and does a good job in the sack, I am happy with the arrangement.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    One of my favorite lines from my ATF was when she said,"Fuck. Why aren't you 30 years younger?".
  • fastscrs
    9 years ago
    I think the best comment, because I've found it to be true, is "treat whores like ladies." They really appreciate it and, because I guess most guys don't, gives you an inside track. Great topic!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Treat whores like ladies? The worse you treat a stripper, the better she likes it.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm terrified of aging and getting old. I'm 27 now, but I wish I was still 25. Girls all around me get past their prime at 26 or 27. I would hope the girls would say I'm still in my prime. I figure I got maybe five more years to be able to bag 20 something year old girls. I fear the day when I'm no longer able to get 20 something year old girls. I guess what I can say is live it up and have fun while you're young, so that you can have memories when you're older.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    One of the only good things about getting really old, is that when you get real old, you stop aging. When you're 77 you're old as dirt and you look it, when you're 87 you're obviously still old as dirt but you look the same when you were 77.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Damn. I'm glad there are good things about getting old. I was starting to worry. But now I know that in just 4 more years, I'll be as old as dirt but I won't get any dirtier.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I love this hobby. Where else can most of us pull fit, firm, sexy 20 some year old girls still? With $ in a strip club! Like I said before, The worst thing for an old man is an old woman. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I get from the OP that young strippers can be *genuinely* attracted to older/much-older men – IMHO I think this is a rare exception. IMO most women are not attracted to much older men (15+ year diff) – most people hook up within their age range give or take a 10 or so years max. Might they like spending time w/ a nice older guy; perhaps, for various reasons – but not romantic ones IMO – sorta like some young women that may like to have friendships with much older women and not just women their age b/c they enjoy the older woman’s company; advice; wisdom; etc. Would the stripper treat you the same way if you were not giving her any $$$? Do you have the same “success” w/ non-P4P young civvies as you do w/ paid strippers?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    @ranukam : It's not about age as much as it is about your looks. If you're say 34 or 35 and still look nearly the same as you did when you were 25 then it really should not be much of a problem to bag 20 something year old women. It's not as hard as it seems as long as you take good care of your body when you're older.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "I guess what I can say is live it up and have fun while you're young, so that you can have memories when you're older." I say live it up and have fun with young girls when you're older, so that you can have memories to smile about in the nursing home.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Terrified of aging at 27. That's funny.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    "I thought that young, hot strippers were generally only attracted to buff, ripped men between 20 and 25, and that generally they did not enjoy older customers as much as they did younger men." i've always assumed that, too. for one, strippers are in their twenties and they aren't going to have much in common with guys who are decades older than them.........so what are they gonna talk about while sitting at the table chatting up the guy? two, it seems like it would be more pleasant for strippers to dance for guys who are in their own age range as opposed to grandpas who's bodies have greatly detoriated
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy: " I have no emotional void that needs filling " Sure, RickyBoy. Which is why you pay strippers $3000 each every 18 months just to talk to you.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I do think young guys on balance are more likely to be like "nah I don't buy dances. Why don't you give me your number?" Old guys are more likely to know the score. Plus, as ranukam points out, when you're 27, 29 year old woken look ancient. To older guys I assume 32 year old women look young. I don't pay for dances with women who aren't at least a level hotter than women I can still pull for free in the civilian world.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @gewings- good points @johnsmith- For the past 6 years or so, I've able to go to nightclubs and pick up some hot 20 something year old girls. 27 certainly isn't old in the grand scheme of things, but as far as the nightclub scene it's getting up there in age. I can MAYBE do the nightclubs for three more years and not feel like a old man in a young guy's place. That's just me though. That's just an example.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    @GoVikings: "they aren't going to have much in common with guys who are decades older than them.........so what are they gonna talk about while sitting at the table chatting up the guy?" One thing I've learned in my advanced years is the ability to intently active listening (at least pretend to). These ladies just want to be listened too and they respond to it. After all, most young women really just want to talk about themselves anyway.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ya I've been getting way better about that.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    A few thoughts on this topic: You are only as old as those you feel (or fuck) Love those strippers, I get older and they stay the same age -- borrowed and adjusted from the movie "Dazed and Confused" As long as old men have money, young women will be interested. I have a civilian girl I see in one town I visit who just turned 25 last month. I'm about to turn 51. She loves older men and fucks like a mink. And she is not a stripper, but loved going to a club with me the other day. And no need to pay her either, she's a gold mine. You just have to find those rare young girls who like older men and then fuck as much as you can.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion