tuscl

A slow fuck up against the wall?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I'm not talking about the cocktail. I'm talking about standing upright with your two bodies glued together during a dance out on the floor or even more intimate in a private room. Have you ever done it and did you like it?

At my favorite club seating becomes a real problem by 3PM damn near every day. I see many guys opting for a dance up against the wall. I too have done it and found it to be exciting with the right girl.

I have now incorporated that into my VIP room visits. I'll spend the first 5 or 10 minutes with our bodies as close together as we can get and engage in some DFK while doing it. I can also help her to remove all of her clothes at the same time and a lot of them will reciprocate by pulling my shorts down so that out genitalia can rub against each other.

It's a nice warm up for what follows when we finally make it to the couch. I have not yet tried doing FS in this manner but am willing to give it a try. Preferably OTC.

24 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    It can be fun. Pin her arms up against the wall and kiss her everywhere you can reach; he neck is often very sensitive.

If you can manage it, i.e. your heights are compatible, or she can get her legs over your shoulders, actual fucking this way, is hot as hell.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Awesome! Glad your talking more about such stuff now shadowcat. Front Room sometimes! DFKing!

The experience of getting the girl exactly as she is originally dressed. This one of the things a strip club can offer over other venues.

Have I done this? Not in the kind of strip clubs we have in Santa Clara County. But with civilians and in AMPs, most definitely.

SJG
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Sounds fun to me
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SC, isn't that what the guy was doing next to you on Sunday afternnon? I saw that guy later doing the same thing, getting a lap dance standing up, that time by the bathroom door.

It was unbelievably crowded. Never seen that many people crammed into a strip club before except in Vegas. Under those circumstances I guess a lap dance standing up is the only option.

I have never tried it. I guess I can see how it'd be fun for a change of pace but not as a regular practice.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - Yes but it was the drunk dancer that initiated it. That is 2 weeks in a row that this drunk bitch has fallen all over me. I plan to mention it to management tomorrow.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    In high school, we used to call this a "slow dance".
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Uh oh,watch out Shadows telling mommy again.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Lol.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Hmmm....I've never fucked up against a wall. I'm 6'1" and my ATF is 5'2". Once, when her weight was under 100 lbs. I picked her up while fucking, but my rhythm was terrible and she started laughing which was a turn off. Maybe against a wall, but I'd rather face fuck her against a wall.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    @shadow: Your club manager takes reservations for a particular girl? Way cool!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Q. Why do Baptists think it's a sin to fuck standing up?
    A. Because it looks so much like dancing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I learned about these dances in the black Miami dives which are often small and packed thus not a lot of seating available.

Per a review I read once I heard it described as a “wall-dance” which seems to be appropriate.

Wall-dances are pretty common in many black dives b/c of the reasons I mentioned (small and packed thus no seats) but also the ebonies seem adept at doing with their strong muscular legs; hips; and big ole-booties; and they'll grind their big ole booties against your junk and it feels awesome (at least to me) – I like it when her back is to me and my erect commando over-the-shorts torpedo is practically inside her and I'm reaching around and grabbing/holding-on to her tits while she grinds her booty/cuchie against me (damn I'm getting a hard-on just thinking about it) – also they will sometimes turn around and face me and stick my erect over-the-short commando torpedo in them from the front while pressing their body against me and I have my hands on their big ole azz.

I love wall-dances and find dances on a low-chair or sofa sometimes boring and/or restrictive movement wise – wall dances are almost like fucking doggy style – often times I'll put a chair in front of the dancer for her to balance herself and she'll bend forward w/ her big ole booty up in the air and they grind the shit out of my commando torpedo as if we were fucking doggy style – yum yum.

IME – most dancers have no idea what a wall-dance is – some know what it is but not by that term so I'll usually just say “let me get some dances standing up” - many black dancers know what I mean but some don't – and IME most white dancers don't have a clue – IME most black dancers are down w/ it even if they've never done it b/f and have often told me they like it after they've done it – IME most white dancers have told me no when I've asked.

As a side-comment – I also find fucking on a bed kinda restrictive and rather use a chair for her to ride me FCG/RCG or for me to fuck her doggy – a bed is for sleeping – it's not good/adept for physical activity IMO.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Do you also smack their asses with the cane as you stand? Im only teasing bro
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "Yes but it was the drunk dancer that initiated it. That is 2 weeks in a row that this drunk bitch has fallen all over me. I plan to mention it to management tomorrow."

Shadowcat, are you saying that this dancer just doesn't give you a chance to say no, she just throws herself all over you, instead of asking, "wanna dance"?

It sound real good to me. This favorite club or yours, sounds like it is the best.

SJG
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    I tried this once in one of Mississauga's pus buckets. Very unsatisfactory.

With stilettos the dancer was taller then me and Mr. Wood had a helluva time negotiating entrance to the girl's pussy.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You just have to get her legs up around you, so that her weight is no longer on her feet.

Having something with a little shelf would help. In swingers clubs they have places where there are shelves at all different heights.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I've got my own building planned out, and those kinds of architectural helps along with some others are the central features of the plan.

Any one ever take a street hooker into an alley or some place like that and fuck her up against the wall?

How about in TJ's Zona?

Never done that myself except with civilians or in AMPs, and never outdoors, but I really like the idea of it, just the raw hormonalism. I'm sure that if the safety was adequate, the girl would love it. I'm sure those TJ school girl hookers would love it. If not in an alley, then people usually associate that with bathrooms.

I assume people know about the scene with Isabelle Adjani in the movie Queen Margot.

SJG

Humble Pie, Chicago 1972, Steve Marriot is really something. I was at an outdoor concert once where the lead singer of a local band was imitating him. I don't think though any in the audience except me recognized who was being imitated.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqB512Gl…

Ireland, post colonialism, Frantz Fanon
    http://www.123helpme.com/view.asp?id=387…
  • Fldiver96
    9 years ago
    I'll have to give the wall dance a try. Sounds like a majority of the time it works out pretty well. Not sure how it'll go in my area but worth a try. Something new rather than the old couch dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... With stilettos the dancer was taller then me and Mr. Wood had a helluva time negotiating entrance to the girl's pussy ...”

I guess that is where shadow's extra-long dick comes in handy
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Papi, you saw the famous member in action during your visit to Follies?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ doesn't he show it off to everybody?
  • Jazzy145
    7 years ago
    I guess you should have already done it and you may share the experience with the readers. In case you need also the help with your writing, do not hesitate to try out the service from https://special-essays.com. They also offer the special discount if you save this code g6oa39rW
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @papi Ah, so THAT'S what I tripped over the last time I walked past Shadow's table lol

Seriously, though, follies was the first time I experienced a stand-up dance and I've become very fond of them. Had not thought about using in VIP but next time I get the chance will take a girl that's good at the stand-up dance (not all are) to continue in VIP.

I'm not a big fan of doggie style, but I could see it working out standing up. Transitioning​ to a stand-up BJ would also be nice. Face to face standing up probably wouldn't work for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Fuck up against a wall, to me that is more for civilian situations, when that is the most loving and tender it can be. An impromptu situation with a girl where you take the chance you have and make it happen. And this is why women should be kept in skirts and dresses.

SJG

TRAFFIC LIVE AT SANTA MONICA 72
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocjSc7v8…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion