Owner says strip club is cash cow

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, May 31, 2015 5:50 AM
I need a cow like this. [view link]

11 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Where's the club? No-where's-vile, Nebraska. I'm bettin' some of the dancers resemble said farm animal too.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nebraska has some very hot women. Most of them are very cool and down to earth.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I need a cash cow like that
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    "I don’t allow the girls to drink or do drugs or any kind of illegal activity (on the job)." I've never been to a club where the girls weren't allowed to drink. Mostly that is part of the cash cow process.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ it's a juice bar
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The Internet is world-wide and yet people post articles w/o stating where the fuck their shitty town/city is as if everyone in the world knows the name of every little shitty town/city.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    This is the only strip club for miles around. I can see how they make money.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    $25k a month's profit? Is that before or after he pays himself? Frankly $25k doesn't sound like all that much for a strip club's monthly profit...and he guarantees no extras???? Something is wrong with this story.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Yeah. $25k profit ain't shit. They must be in butt fuck Egypt somewhere.
  • jehu96
    9 years ago
    It is about 200 miles west of Lincoln. He has girls he manages who have been on internet. And since he gets a cut of the VIP dances that where he makes his money.
  • jehu96
    9 years ago
    It is about 200 miles west of Lincoln. He has girls he manages who have been on internet. And since he gets a cut of the VIP dances that where he makes his money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion