tuscl

Offtopic. Tv shut off at 3 am and of course I woke up, how do you sleep withou

The history channel has been great with helping me sleep. Hours and hours of ancient aliens tv shows.

14 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think I fell asleep watching Izombie. Hottest zombie I ever saw.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Found the Matrix on, getting sleepy again already, lol.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I look out the window and watch the zombies.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    The iZombie woman is pretty hot! I was out with friends and missed it last night though! Had a brilliant sushi dinner! :)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sounds like you got a great night of sleep
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I slept GREAT on two of the most wonderful pillows every made.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You need sex before you go to sleep. Or drugs. Or both.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    JS99 has a point regarding sex, or masturbation in a pinch.

If you've conditioned yourself to need the TV it will be a long process to recondition yourself. Consider getting a white noise machine. You also can play YouTube videos of white noise.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Ahhh the History Channel they used to have an interesting show here and there but now they put on inane drivel. Ax Men, Life Without People, Global Warming propaganda and the rest. Ax Men characters reminds me of the Monty Python song "I'm A Lumberjack" .
    They present theory and fiction as science.
    At least with Star Trek they don't try to pretend its science.
  • mroo
    9 years ago
    BBC World Service. At 8:00 Greenwich Mean Time, we'll have the rest of the interview of the Senegalese sensation, Pierre Mombato and his electric cat drums, followed by a roundtable discussion of monetary policy in Surinam. Stay tuned for this after the headlines from Bush House.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Just read an SJG post! Most of them should be good for four or more bedtimes. ;-)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Actually I was watching a horror movie. It must be good, I wasn't getting sleepy.
    I might have to switch over to reading abovetopsecret. That site with a black background always makes me sleepy. I wonder if the black background puts me out? In spite of the fact now I wonder if a meteor will wipe out puerto Rico around 9-22 or 9-23, or 9-24 based on several movies referencing those numbers. So far all the other doomsday predictions have been wrong. If work got wiped out, I would forget about showing up. If new York city got wiped out, I wonder if I would ever get access to my retirement funds or my money back in brokerage accounts? If a tsnuma wave was going to wipe out my house too, wouldn't need to worry unless I was up in Greenville or the mountains.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Sharkhunter, are you currently seeing a psychiatrist?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Before bed, I prefer a half hour to an hour of TV (comedy is usually "Rules of Engagement" because it's the only thing on that day and time or good courtroom drama with "Law & Order"), along with a half hour to an hour of reading. The reading seems to get the brain a bit more focused, the TV is something to do while I'm eating. Just started re-reading "Bimbos of the Death Sun" by Sharyn McCrumb; fun murder-mystery set at a science-fiction convention.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion