tuscl

The morning after pill

Saturday, May 16, 2015 11:36 PM
So the man I'm dating did something he wasn't supposed to do, knowing I'm not on the pill. Now he wants me to take the Plan B pill. I researched it, and there are numerous unpleasant side effects, so I'm refusing to take it. I told him to take it. He became angry and said I'm being irrational. Doesn't he know strippers are by definition irrational? Just felt like sharing. Hope you all had a great night clubbing tonite!

37 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I hate to point out that if you're not on the pill and not okay with plan B, he shouldn't be sticking his dick in you without a rubber. If you're fine with waiting to see if you're pregnant then aborting that's fine. And if you want a baby that's okay too. But seriously, unprotected sex without hormonal BC is a recipe for disaster.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    You're right James. It's definitely not brilliant!
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    Side effects usually go away after 1-2 days. A friend used it and felt a little nauseous with some bleeding but didn't last long. Compared to raising a child on your own I'd take it. Unless of course you wouldn't mind a baby but sounds like that's not in the guys plans. Good luck to you either way.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Thank you Mrs. Sea. You sound like a really cool chick btw! I think I resent the fact that it was his fuck up and he expects me to be the one to suffer for it. This may be irrational thinking, but I'm a stripper;)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    " I told him to take it. He became angry and said I'm being irrational. " Pretty funny. But you need to make a quick decision about something that could affect the rest of your life. The pill's side effects may be minor in comparison.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Posted on the wrong site?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Mo"head lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    The dude is pissed cuz he is afraid u may want his money n form of child suport or trap him in form of shot gun wedding U allowd him to fuck u u allowd him to cream pie your pussy Buy the pill together because u fucked up together Good luck
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Just be thankful he wasnt me..bitch tell me no about that pill i kick her down a flight of stars
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Diva seriously I agree with you. If you had agreed ahead of time he should pull out and he didn't knowing you had no birth control method in use. It's HIS FAULT ! NOT YOUR PROBLEM ! If he wants to play he has to pay. I know I would ! Why should he get off the hook so easy. That's life you play you pay. Just my opinion !
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Jest amen brother i agree 100 fold But The big issue is having s kid that is not wanted You guys need to discuss options of abortion or adoption
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Or just take the god damn fuckin pill and save yourself a huge financial and physiological issues
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Recently I thought that one of my favorites had cut herself shaving but she informed me that she was wearing a birth control patch. When did those come out?
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Mr. Right if he cared about Diva would be a man and take responsibility for whatever he does. He needs to PAY for whatever he is responsible for. If Diva becomes pregnant and doesn't want to terminate. Then he MUST PAY FOR the child he made. If she chooses to terminate then HE MUST PAY FOR THE TERMINATION. It's what she wants NOT WHAT HE WANTS. It's HER CHOICE remember. THE WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE !
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc, Been around for thousands of years. Called a burqa (Urdu: ??????)!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Well, that "( )" cut and pasted fine, but was lost in the TUSCL translation. :)
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    One more argument for CIM.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately Diva1975 you can't really trust a guy not to cum early! I came in this girls hair when she was licking my balls and jacking me off! In my defense I told her to slw down a bit because I wanted to enjoy things a bit longer and she actually sped up a bit! So I shot my wad! Then she lost her shit about not being able to go home and wash her hair! Not brilliant! :(
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Cum in hair isn't as potentially life changing as cum in pussy but the bigger point is never trust a guy! We may have the best of intentions to pull out or say "I'm going to cum, catch it in your mouth!" but then we fuck up and just cum! Seriously, I never enter a woman's pussy without a rubber! The only little 4gots I want in the world are dachshunds and planned 4gots! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    gawker, true. also a good argument for a vasectomy.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Regardless, good luck on this! I'm thinking brilliant thoughts in your direction! ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Vasectomy: Best use of taxpayer dollars ever. Yes, all of *you* paid for my sexual freedom.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    "Doesn't he know strippers are by definition irrational?" Replace strippers with women
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    You poor straight women :)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Next time just suck hisdick and swallow
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    While I sympathize, pulling out isn't a full proof plan to avoid pregnancy. You both took the risk of this with unprotected sex and no birth control so you both have to accept the consequences. You should share equally in whatever cost there is going forward.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Bingo !!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You should have been a lady and asked him to cum on your face instead. But seriously – hope that things work out the best way for both parties.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    This is why you ass fck girls who aren't on the pill... Duh.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Diva, I don't understand the whole situation. Are you fearful that you may be pregnant because of timing, know that you're pregnant, or righteously POd that he came inside you after agreeing not to? If the first, I would urge you to take the Plan B pill asap unless you have religious or other ethical issues! Whatever side effects there may be will be much less severe than becoming pregnant with the associated side effects like morning sickness, potential death from hemmoraging, pain of childbirth, risk of abortion surgery and the biggest one of all, having a child to care for for the next 18-20 years. It's also easier from a personal standpoint to know that you weren't necessarily pregnant and so didn't choose to end a life. If you are pregnant, it's too late for plan B and now you will have to choose between abortion which is fraught with physical risk and has an emotional impact on any woman who isn't at least a moderate sociopath, and giving birth to a child who it sounds like will be strictly yours to care for and possibly, from the tone of your post, be the sole support. If being pregnant isn't a serious concern, and he's just an irresponsible asshole, it's time to end the relationship. Finally, contraception by early pullout us a bad plan. People who use that system are known as parents. Even if there are no accidents, some sperm can be released without an orgasm and cause pregnancy. Even sex with condoms is a bit of a crapshoot as a failed condom can result in pregnancy. Ask my daughter about that one! (She and her bf decided to keep my granddaughter and although they are no longer together, they both take an active role in her support and expenses.) If you know that you don't ever want another child, you might want to consider a tubal ligation at some point in the near future - it would be worth it for the peace of mind. Good luck, Diva. We're pulling for you!
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Thank you everyone! I'll let you know how it works out
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Motörhead, the thread is about the thought process of a stripper possibly being irrational, so I thought it was appropriate
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    She is keeping it and will force this poor dude to pay child support....fuuuck......i pay to much already.....love u bb
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    What are you going to kill the baby? He or she could be a great doctor or the next Juiceman. Plus you could file a lawsuit to get the guy to pay child support. You know in those cases they always get the guy to pay a lot more than what is really needed. The system is rigged against the guys. Of course you need his name and address. That will remind him to use protection next time. Plus all those people waiting up in heaven might be drawing straws saying, oh boy, I might get to have a stripper mommie. Good luck whatever the outcome.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Diva, I'm not going to take sides on this, your side versus his side. But as for the side effects of Plan B, its kinda like Ru-486. There could be side effects, but these are minimal compared with the risks of nut using the remedy. SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shark lol that was a good one
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Diva, what the boyfriend did was stupid and irresponsible. But you don't improve the situation by also being stupid or irresponsible. The risks of RU-486 are miniscule compared to a full term pregnancy. The risk of the morning after pill are fare less than RU-486. It used to be just two regular contraceptive pills, followed by 2 more 12 hours later. The risks are very very small, and far far less than a full term pregnancy. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion