Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Aberdeen stripper accused of “bottling” rival dancer in lap dancing club

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Scottish stripper hits another with a bottle. I bet the bottle was empty.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Single assault scotch?

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Never piss off a Scot, they have vicious tempers

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Have you heard about the Scotsman who took a stripper back to his hotel in a taxi? The stripper was so hot that he almost took his eyes off the meter.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

@jackslash i don't get it.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The ethnic stereotype about Scots is that they are cheap. So the Scot was looking at the fare on the meter instead of the girl.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

When I was in college, I spent an entire summer in Scotland

It was a Thursday.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The UK has a plan to reduce alcoholism by 90%. It's called Scottish independence.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I heard of a girl named 40 oz. She was fucked with a 40 oz bottle til she filled it with cum

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement