tuscl

Legs ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

On Clubber's “boob thread” “warhawks” mentioned his love for long legs.

We've often had threads about boobs and butts – and so we should since these are obviously important topics to be discussed.

But I don't recall any recent threads about specifically about legs although I'm sure there have been some.

I like legs but it's usually not in the first tier per se of what I look for in a dancer – I tend to focus on the important attributes of a woman such as her breasts and butt (and for many TUSCLers; the face).

w.r.t. legs I tend to like them thick and often times this means short legs – thus I generally tend to like thick legs and on the shorter side but prefer long thick legs to short thin ones.

So – what do legs do for you when it comes to dancers:

1) Very important; partly important (i.e. part of package); don't matter; etc

2) If you do have a thing for legs to some level; how do you like them - long; short; thin; thick; etc

20 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I like them thicker but somewhat slightly toned. I don't like thick legs that are overly flabby or have a lot of cellulite. However, I like the thick legs on a taller woman more so than a shorter one so I guess that means that I like long legs more. But women with thick short legs are not a deal breaker neither.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I like a gap between the legs. Shapely, well muscled and yet flexible. It's still an amazement for me to be fucking a woman with her legs spread wide and lifted high allowing deeper penetration and access to her clit.
    I enjoy giving a woman a massage starting at her feet and working up. It's foreplay and mutually beneficial. When a dancer wears 6 , 7, or 8 inch heels her calf muscles are more pronounced as is her ass. After several hours of walking and dancing in these torturous shoes, they love a foot massage. I'm not at all enamored of the feet, but the view as I work up the legs and slowly spread her legs, then allow my fingertips to graze the labia and if done patiently with strong fingers it can be quite a turn-on for me and her.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I have started worshipping different parts of the DS's body. This week I'm on legs. I've never been much of a leg man but every part of her gets me off. I'm doing this so I can find all of the most sensitive areas on her body that turn her on. Then I can kiss all of those in foreplay.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    This one of those things that is harder to describe, but I know them when I see them.

In general, fit, toned, proportionate to the rest of her body. The way they merge into her butt. They way they look in flats versus platforms.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Long lean legs
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Some TV and movie clips of famous legs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bM23t2F…
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dam I dropped my phone mikeya
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yes I love me some nice toned, long legs. However, the face and ass are more important to me than legs.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Inner thigh gap"

It's a rather recent internet trend that goes against the big booty trend. "Perfection" is considered being able to fit 4 fingers (or 3 inches) between a girls thighs. Regular fingers not sausage fingers.

http://thedirty.com/gossip/hollywood/the…
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... "Perfection" is considered being able to fit 4 fingers (or 3 inches) between a girls thighs ...”

I'm pretty sure this is a whitegirl thing – AFAIK; black women like and prefer having curves (and Latinas also to a certain extent).
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Legs--I want her to have 2.

What do you call a stripper with 1 leg?
    Eileen.

What do you call a stripper with no legs?
    It doesn't matter what you call her. She won't come anyway.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Legs are very important to me - I don't care at all about "gapping" - as long as those gams are long, toned and proportionally correct for her body size, I'm all in. I have a bit of a stripper shoe fetish, and how her legs look in those oh-so-tall-and-scary stripper shoes can be a dominant factor in deciding on whether or not I'll take her for dances.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    If i can fit 3 fingers between your thighs comfortably, then you're probably anorexic and need to down some beef or a whole lot of lintel
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I like legs that have feet on one end and a pussy on the other. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    http://www.femininebeauty.info/leg-body-…

Yeah baby show me your huge....

dimorphism.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I never notice legs
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I likes dem all
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    In the photo with the "4 finger" inner thigh gap, I didn't like the photo on the left. No ass.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I like them long....I like them petite on a small lady....but always TONED!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion