Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

You're only as old

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

as the women you fuck.

How old are you going to be this week?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

20 :)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•
  1. At least, that's the plan at the moment.
Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

25

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

35 and 33.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

19 for me obviously.

I sure am going to feel old when I'm not a teenager anymore.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

29

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•
  1. It'll be my wife!
Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•
  1. I see her on Tuesday :)
Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Usually I stick around 30, but this past weekend it was 21.

My dream stripper is 43, yes 43... That's 6 years older than me - shes my unicorn and I wil mount her one day!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

30...wait that's older than i really am. How does that work?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't know yet. I haven't decided who the lucky girl will be. :)

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I'm with shadow on this one I have a 42 that I can fuck anytime but I'm hot after a 32 and a 27 that are in my sights if we can hook up.

S
Supremeruler
•

80

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement