Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If given the opportunity would you?

ididthisonce

North Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Yeah, I would. Might be I could become her SB. :)

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

If she came onto me, I wouldn't say no.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

For free - possibly

If she paid me - sure

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

What's in it for me?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I be a sugar baby

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Hell no.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I fuck 20 year olds and I fuck women in their late 50s. They all have their own appeal. Money doesn't hurt either...!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Yup, she's a mom, she's not ugly and she's rich. If she ever wanted the d I'd give her the business and take her credit card.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I would fuck her but she pays for the room !

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

So many of us are willing to bang strippers of cash and I thought it might be interesting to see our reactions should a similar event be offered to us. Thanks gents for your responses.

Reminds me of the story about a guy offering $20 for a good looking woman to sleep with him and she refuses saying "what kind of girl do you think that I am?". The then offers $10,000 and she says "sure". He then says "we now have established what you are and now only quibbling over the price".

BTW - I would probably accept if she offered me. Remember the Robert Redford, Demi Moore, Wood Harrelson movie "Indecent Proposal"?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Yep. I'd hit that.

Then go find a 20 year old stripper at the club the next day. lol!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Yep. I'd hit that.

Then go find a 20 year old stripper at the club the next day. lol!"

Brilliant! Me too!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement