tuscl

A Conundrum

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
As a follow up to the thread on all women wanting larger men, I'm often confused by the Facebook postings of a dancer I know.

About 85 percent of her posts are about her lying, cheating baby daddy. And she has a right to be pissed. The guy is just 21 years old and already has 7 kids by 3 or 4 different mothers.

But a good number of her posts are about cock size. Now I know dick size and bring are good man are not mutually exclusive, but she needs to ask herself what does she really want.

Maybe being a "bad boy" goes along with having a big Dick. The alpha male spreading his seed and all that.

It seems to be she would rather accept being poor and staying with her unemployed cheating baby daddy rather that have a relationship with a stable educated nerdy type with an average penis

29 comments

• deogol
    9 years ago
    Stripper logic
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I can't thumbs up the stripper logic.

You want to get fucked up in the head physcologically? Go through a breakup while doing Grand Jury duty. You sit there and hear the felony abuse charges and the DA tells you she bailed the guy back out of jail. All the while thinking, Damn was I that bad?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    You've got to think though, the vast majority of guys who are stable and educated have no interest in being in a relationship with a stripper.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I don't mind getting into a sexual relationship with a hot girl, stripper or not.
    This isn't normal?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ranukam is correct
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Bitches be crazy. Strippers be crazier.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yeah. I'd love to casually "date" certain strippers and fuck them OTC for free. But a "relationship"? In 98% of cases I'd pass.

This is actually why some 21 year old girls actually do prefer somewhat older men. 35 year old dudes don't knock up 3 different women. There's a huge difference between cheating and "I knocked up your best friend" cheating, and it's only young guys that are inexperienced enough to do the latter.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    It's a conundrum wrapped in a riddle, placed in a paradox
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I had a call from an old stripper friend who needed a ride and some money. After I picked her up she told me that she had broken up with her Babydaddy. She had a new man in her life and could we pick him up, too? So as we are approaching him I started laughing cuz he was a scrawny, dirty, thug wanna-be, dressed like a circus clown with a red wife-beater and red shorts hanging 10 inches below his waist. He'd had a muscle tussle with the old BF and had a few bruises but was bragging that he beat the other guy ( he used a baseball bat). He just got fired from his job as a dishwasher. We dropped him at his destination and I asked my old friend what she saw in this guy. He's entertaining she says. She was creaming her jeans over having two men fight for her affection.
    She said that the new guy (age30) spent 8 years in psychiatric lookup. What a hoot! I gave her 50 bucks, got a pretty good blowjob, and went home shaking my head, wondering how some of these people survive, have children, and are allowed to vote.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Cuz they know guys like you. Just say'in
  • saer
    9 years ago
    Alpha Males have jobs. Just sayin'.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    This is *NOT* limited to stripper logic. Lot's of women are like this. Many women today, first and foremost, want a guy who makes them wet... and more often than not that means to hell with things like having a steady job, not being on drugs, not beating her, wanting to be a father to their children, etc. A lot of women today do *NOT* prioritize a guy being able to take care of her and their kids the way women did in the past.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^@mjx01 Truth, absolute truth, and nothing but the truth.

That said avoid serious relationship with these types of women at all cost. it's life sucking for a man with even an ounce of decency .

I got back to not giving a fuck. And I'm paid. I figure I find the next best thing in my life at work or some volunteer group.

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    Could you link a brother to this thread please
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Strippers live for the moment not the future. As a norm anyway. Thus if her idea of awesome is a 40k salary and big ducks in her Clint, then she's living according to her job description. It'll be a matter of time (around age 40 when her child is 18) that she'll realize how stupidly she lived. But what can you do eh?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    J ameSD, were you thAt dumb when you were my age? No, didn't think so. So why must all you old people lump all young men as baby making retarded beings with no sense. If that's truly the norm since the industrial revolution, then why doesn't EVERY single guy including me on this site alone have at least one illegitimate kid?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @estafador I think JamesSD point is that guys who are dumb enough to do this at 21, eventually wise up by 35. Not that all guys are that dumb at 21.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I was relatively dumb at 21, but good at baby preventing.

I definitely didn't appreciate all the free college aged pussy I had access to at that age. And I witnessed my friends and acquaintances make some dumb decisions.

There are dumb asses of all ages. But young and dumb is a special kind of stupid.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I do agree that a lot of young women don't internalize how fleeting their beauty is. Women in their 30s date very differently than younger women.

I don't think it's wrong for young women to want a young hardbody for casual hooking up. Looks matter, even to women. I have deeper thoughts on this but hate typing on my phone.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    What's the conundrum? Are men attracted to women who, if you thought about objectively, who make the best mothers/wives? Especially doubly not so for guys posting on a strip club discussion board. Why is it such a conundrum that women aren't using that bar either?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^Holy shit.
    Not sure if it's @Dougster or if Confucius jacked the account. ..
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @gawker,

Please stop seeing this girl. Talk on the phone some is okay, but no money, no sex, and no going to pick her up in the car. Keep it to the phone only until she changes.

How do you understand her lifestyle. I've told you how I understand it, how do you understand it?

SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I agree with dougster.

Oh shit! It burns! It burns!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Thanks guys!

Yeah I just call people "fags" 90% of the time on here. Then 10% of the time I say something reasonable to throw y'all for a loop. :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – I'm with Doug on this one also.

We, including myself, often call out strippers and young women in general for dating bad-boys/roughnecks.

But I think most of us rarely want to deal with the “good girls” in the SC – so I guess “what's good for the goose is good for the gander”.

I think it's stupid for women to judge a guy on the size of his dick; but then again I don't have a big dick so ...
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I've always said strippers have made wrong decisions (and have had wrong decisions made for them) their entire lives. Therefore their love life isn't any different. Was their dad a professional businessman with a good income? No, if he was she probably would have gone to college and married a nice guy. Instead he was probably a drunk and/or low life thug, and that's what she's attracted to because she knows no different.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    So i wonder what will happen if a clean cut young guy did try dating the type of girl gawker described? Would she appreciate it? Or would she dump him for a "real" thug? The mysteries of the obscure
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Watch the movie Idiocracy.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Yeah I just call people "fags" 90% of the time on here. Then 10% of the time I say something reasonable to throw y'all for a loop. :-)" - Dougster

I have one word for this answer - brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion