tuscl

Pubic shaving and crabs!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Saturday, May 9, 2015 7:50 AM
i was reading about Mrs. Brady at [view link] and it got me thinking, should I shave my pubes to reduce the chance of crabs? Most strippers nowadays are bald down there, so little chance! But getting a Mrs. Brady zoo would be non-brilliant! Is there a pube-shavin downside?

7 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Apparently she was quite the tart. Didn't she have a fling with "her son" Greg? That's some Wild and Kinky stuff.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    The only downside is a little itchiness when it starts to grow out. I have had my ATF do it for me with no problem. I once did some "manscaping" in the shower and nicked my scrotum which bled like a stuck pig.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Is this what your looking for 4got2wipe? [view link]
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Worst name for a strip club: Joe's Crab Shack
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I use the smallest guard on my beard trimmers when i shave my pubes so i can leave a barely visible line of fuzz, not bleed to death and not get itchy when its growing back.
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    Groom man groom! Just for goodness sakes don't take all of it. Hair is sexy on a man. The only exception to this is your balls. If you want them in a woman's mouth they should be fuzz free. Nothing worse than stray pubes mid blowjob.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    First time I tried manscaping I stabbed myself with a pair of cuticle scissors. Then my ATF told me to buy a beard trimmer and I did. I don't shave it bare but get pretty close with the trimmer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion