tuscl

Dancer stage names – do you care ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, May 5, 2015 2:32 PM
I imagine this has been discussed b/f (perhaps even I may have started a similar thread at some point but don't remember). Anyway – I rarely every ask a dancer's stage/club name nor do I really care to know: 1) I like variety and not into the fave thing so don't really have a need to know her stage nor real name and have to keep track of them 2) I'm bad w/ names anyway - I'm normally too focused on their tits and ass to have much mental capacity left to remember names I ask b/c I often notice reviewers go thru a list of all the dancers they met on a SC visit or were dancing during the visit. Do you more often than not make it a point to ask or remember a dancer's stage/club name?

29 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    I couldn't care less about the stage name, she could call herself "whore", and I wouldn't care.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    At my favorite club if they don't volunteer their name right off the bat I ask because I share PM information with a dozen or so trusted guys on who does what, etc. If she has a bad reputation, I blow her off.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    If I remember, and I think I might be writing a review later, I will sometimes write the girls dancer names who are working on a certain shift down on my notepad on my Iphone for reference later, just to list who was working on a certain day. But most times, I don't remember or care what their stage names are. if I get to know one, they tell me their real names anyways usually. That makes it a lot more easy to remember if I know their real name.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yeah. I want to know who to ask for when I go back for the club. As in, "Is Felicia or Tabby here tonight?"
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    what georgmicro said
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I am in the process of transitioning from visiting dozens of strip clubs per year for lots of variety to visiting a smaller number of clubs and cultivating stripper relationships. While variety is nice, you can't beat the improved service you get from being a regular. Given this change in focus, I always get the name of dancers I'm interested in. We start with stage name and move to real name if things progress.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi, Who could remember Sha Nay Nay, Shabooboo, Leshaniqua, Sharkiesha, Sharqueffa, Keisha, LaShaquanishia, Bon Qui Qui, Tequila, and La-Sha anyway???
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    In the case of a dancer being a ROB, I will make an attempt to remember her name just to give other clubbers and TUSCLer's a heads up. Otherwise, not really.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Why should I care about the stage name when some of these girls named themselves "Candy" lol? Anyways if I like a girl, I'll get her number. By then I know her real name.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yes I want to know their name so I can remember it when I go again, kinda like meeting a business associate, you feel like an ass if you so t know their name the next time you meet them. As for their name, sometimes if it's something really boring or unique I like to ask how they came up with that name. It's a conversation ice breaker.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I always ask a dancer's name when she comes around for her tips after her stage show. Don't know why, but I seem to remember there names better than civvies. It always impresses them when I remember their names weeks later; when they say "Wow, you remember my name!" I can reply that I try never to forget a pretty girl's name.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I always try to know a dancers name. If it's club I haven't visited before I'll look up information on various dancers, and then when say Tiffany shows up and she has a good rep, I may try a dance, but if Aurora shows up and she is a known ROB I'll avoid her. In the case of clubs where I frequent it's not muck of a problem, if after a few visits if you don't know a dancers name then odds are she isn't worth it.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Most things I remember for my entire life, but names, for some reason, even in real life I just can never remember. As a result I don't even listen, or care. Further, I never ever go to a club to see any particular dancer so there isn't a need to know.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Papi,What do your dancers smell like?
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I always try to remember, but with one of my regular clubs, they have so many I only remember my faves. If I go to a club enough, I end up remembering most of them without really trying. Even clubs I don't regularly visit, I remember some of them, but then those are the ones worth remembering.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Since I'm not a regular in any club I'm with Papi on this one.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    It's pretty fucking important to me. I don't wanna be treated like just another forgettable ATM, so I give strippers the same consideration.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Hmmm.... I always ask, and remember. But I also like to see the same girls over and over, text in between visits, etc -- so I pretty much am going to learn her name either way. I also want to be able to look her up on the schedule
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    If they don't introduce themselves I figure neither of us cares anyway. But if they tell me their stage name, I remember it for the next time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    A strip club is about the dancer's looks and the custy's money. Nothing else matters much by comparison. Her stage name can be useful so a third person can let her know there's money to be made with you.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, like you I'm into variety in strip clubs, and strippers within a club, but I still make it a point to ask the girl whom I'm tipping at the stage or who is giving me a dollar dance what her name is -- and I usually remember it for next time. I agree with chandler that learning their names shows respect. What I won't do is name a dancer in a review in a way that could cause her trouble -- unless, of course, she's a ROB, in which case I can't wait to get her name out there! Naturally the situation is complicated when dancers change names, especially when they move from one club to another or return to a club where their old name has been taken. I once knew a stripper who danced at two clubs that I frequented, as well as a third that I didn't, with a different name at each -- and all three stripper names were different from her real name. Somehow she kept her three fake names and her real name straight in her mind.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Finding out a dancer's name doesn't mean that she's a fave or that you want to see her over and over again. But if I had a good time with Heather last time, I'm going to ask next time if she's at the club. Even if I don't specifically see her that night, I've got a "backup" for an almost guaranteed good time if everyone else falls short.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Sorta, while I, like many of you should well know by now, like variety and can't stick with one dancer all night. But the next time i come back, i still might want to see a particular girl again because she was awesome last time. At least for 30minutes until next time.
  • topmandd
    9 years ago
    had best one last night - she was on stage and they called her one thing - then she comes by and introduces herself as completely different. I called her on it - and she says - oh this is my real name - that was here STAGE name. WTF. Had two dances with her - looked like Foxy Brown from Austin Powers - hair too.. LOL
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I could care less what they call themselves as I'll probably forget anyway. Only reason we want to know their names is so we can put a name with the face and body to remember if we like them or not.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Don't know and don't care. I forget a stage name about 1/2 second after she utters it. I suppose I might remember stage names like "I_Won't_Fuck_You_No_Matter_How_Much_You_Offer" or "I_Want_To_Suck_Your_Dick_Now", but otherwise their names aren't important until they mean something to me in some way.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Stage name.... Cars, cheese, pet names...whatever. It's like a band name: if anyone actually remembers it, that's a plus.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    If it's a girl I got dances from and enjoyed by that time I probably forgot her name so I'll sometimes ask her so either I just know or at some clubs can ask the door girl or employee if she is working today.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I care so little that I can't even remember
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion