tuscl

Bed Wetting

Why I was young I had some issues with bed wetting. Did any of the rest of you? It's okay because I still grew up to be a RICH STUD, a close-to-Gordon-Gekko, in fact, as exemplified by the fact that I figured out how to pay hookers for sex in a mere 10 years.

21 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago

I smoked my first cigarette at ten
    And for girls, I had a bad yen
    And I had quite a ball
    When I was young
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Looks like Dougster's bored. That happens when the markets are closed.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a real triumph in our capitalist system, RickyBoy.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Ha ha!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    no. I do have a horny ghost that keeps sucking on my dick during the night. I'm not too worried about it. I only feel it if I'm very relaxed.
    Maybe I should take a hot stripper home with me and she if she gets possessed or not. Could be fun.
    If she gives me a bj while floating in the air above me, I'll know she's possessed.
    I have tough requirements for proof. :)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ nice...keep her happy
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sounds like you had some issues and still have them ricky...keep up the appointments with your therapist. Someday you will thank me.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If my ghost gets ticked off, I told her she can go all polterguiest on some Soliticors and all the supporters. Maybe even bring in one of the horsemen and call in a few tornadoes to redo the landscape. My dreams can get messed up if I become a supernatural entity.
    It all started when I read this book about someone attempting suicide but instead he killed Death and suddenly had to become Death and take over all the responsibilities. Collecting souls, etc. etc. I read some crazy books.

I see 3 book or movie ideas Hollywood could make into movies.
    Piers Anthony and all the books on fate, death, etc and all the characters.
    L Ron Hubbard 10 book series on mission to planet Earth. great books.
    Isaac Asimov, loved his robot series with robots colonizing other planets.
    Side note, apparently Asimov is popular in the middle east. Somehow the foundation he wrote about translates to al quada or something like that. I think that's weird. Not sure if it got translated correctly or not.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    To make a movie popular, the audience needs to relate to it. I think Asimov cowrote a book or two about a pet robot that developed increasing skills. Maybe a human and the robot traveled through a portal to a robot world.
    There are a bunch of people my age making movies about stuff I used to read about like the avengers and Marvel characters so just in case someone is looking for ideas.

Oh, I thought it was cool to read about the Phoenix in the xmen series going all supernova and destroying star systems. I see nothing about that in the movies.
    For the fantastic four, Galactus and his huge spaceship were pretty much ignored.
    Superheros don't need to stay stuck on Earth.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Shark: I believe that the correct name for your beneficent ghost is a succubus, or maybe a succudick... ;-)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Just for any newcomers, as funny as this all may sound, rickydugan is a recent troll registration. The original entity is rickdugan.

SJG
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I'm not buying that. Just another one of hundreds of inane alilie that RickyBoy posts under. Just the slightly difference in spelling allow him freedom to "confess".
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ Ha Ha Ha

SJG
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I have to admit I agree that Dougster's theory may be correct! If the "real" rickdugan didn't want play troll games he wouldn't post his ignore list or post other stuff to stir up trouble! I say there's about a 30% chance rickydugan is the same guy as rickdugan!

I think the lion guy was way funnier! That was brilliant trolling!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    That said, the bed-wetting is a brilliant twist! ;)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

When I was young, I had to walk to school through snow uphill... Both ways....
  • rickydugan
    9 years ago
    When I was young I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorites songs. When they played I'd sing along. It me smile.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    No succubus here. Just friendly ghosts. I probably got followed when I went exploring as a ghost one night.
    bed wetting, ghosts, we talk about everything here. lol.
    Note: Be very careful when exploring stranger's home as a ghost, you might hear a blood curdling scream if some woman sees you. I remember a terrible scream. It was scary. You would have thought she saw a ghost. Woke me up. :)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Shoot, Ricky. Where I grew up in Canada the snow was so deep we walked to school balancing on the telephone wires! It was so cold that the words froze coming out of our mouths - we had to put them in a frying pan to hear what we were saying. Really!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Could be aliens keeping tabs on me too. I dreamed I attacked one species of alien after I woke up on board a ship. Not to worry though. If any of this were true, I can kick major alien butt in the astral realm.
    I think I miss playing those games where you can kill aliens and mind control them as well. Although in my dream, it was a lot of fun sensing the terror as they ran for their lives on board their own ship.
    I told a snippet of this to a dancer and after I said I fell asleep with the scyfy channel on, she said that explains it.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion