tuscl

Spent much of the evening in jail

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, May 1, 2015 6:57 AM
I met ranukam last night. Also greyfox. Nice guys. You should meet up with them if you're ever in Portland. I think I convinced greyfox to start reading all of SJG's posts and provide us all with a summary. You're welcome. I also convinced them both of the undeniable fact the DS is completely real. The stories are even more compelling in person I'm sure. Plus greyfox had never heard the stories before so you can imagine what a thrill it must have been for him. The evening went well except for the fact that I spent much of the evening in jail. And no it wasn't for the pot although I did buy a lot while I was there. Here's the readers digest version. Of course I was attracted to the under 21 dancers at the club we went to, but those girls were treated as second class citizens by the club. In particular they were not allowed to circulate among customers. Instead they could only meet customers in the "jail." The jail was a small side stage with bars around it made to look like a prison cell. The under 21 dancers congregate there when they want to hang out with a customer. When a PL wants to talk to a dancer you have to go talk to them at the jail. They might dance for you a little at the jail if you tip them but it's mostly to talk. You can then take one back to a lap dance booth if you want. But they can't come back to hang out at your table afterwards. You can only hang out with them at the jail. I assume that this is the clubs way of keeping the underage girls from drinking. Or maybe they just think it's cute. But it's not. It's a pain. My routine involves romancing the girls and convincing them to kiss me while we go out back and wash their car. But I can't romance them unless we can snuggle close in adjacent chairs. Plus the joint images of underage and jail create a very non erection inducing picture in my mind. I know I'm a dirty middle aged man who is into teenage girls of legal age but still, do they have to make me feel like that's what I am? This was at club rouge. Good club, pretty mostly white girls, a surprising lack of tats, and lots of dancers under 21. So I had fun despite the need to access my girl at the jail. But I still think the jail is an awful idea. Anybody ever seen a jail or similar system to control under 21 dancers?

34 comments

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    No, I've never seen anything like that. I usually stick to dancers over 21, but have talked to some who weren't and most them were drinking anyway either openly or on the sly. My guess is they were busted for underage drinking some time in the past and this is their way of controlling it. Did they have an area for over 40 year old dancers, like maybe "the dungeon"?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    nah, i've never seen anything like that either. that's cool you got to meet ranukam and greyfox. greyfox must not be a discussion board contributor because that name doesn't sound familiar
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Maybe one jail I could tolerate. I have never seen anything like you have described but I have been the clubs where they will make the underage girls wear something to designate themselves from the crowd, which is so the bartenders and waitresses are sure not to serve the underage girls. I have seen neon wristbands on both wrists and the much cruder option, big ass "Xs" in black permanent marker on their hands.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Sounds like fun
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I think it's just a club specific thing. Off the top of my head I can't think of any other Portland clubs that do this.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    The jail idea seems ridiculous.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    If you got to go to jail, that sounds like a good one. Better than being in jail with buba
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Dolfan said buba gives good head. You may want to reconsider if you're into that type of thing.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    In some states, even if the drinking age is 21, then cocktail waitresses, bar tenders, and strippers still only need to be 18. They just aren't allowed to drink. Do you mean you were in Los Angeles with Ranukam? In California everyone in the bar has to be 21yo. So it is at the nude clubs where you have under 21yo dancers. Never heard of any cage or jail. You must mean this Club Rouge in Portland [view link] SJG
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    The fact that the Club Rouge underage area looks like a jail cell is club specific. That under 21 dancers cannot mingle with the crowd is an Oregon Liquor Control Commission rule. It applies to all Oregon strip clubs that serve liquor. Some clubs just won't hire under age dancers. Some have a designated area where the under 21 girls have to go when not on stage or doing a lap dance. In theory, the under 21 girls aren't supposed to be in the areas where liquor is served except when dancing (lap or stage). Club Rouge's "jail" is the stage set aside for the "jail-bait." Non-alcoholic clubs can allow all dancers full access to the club and its customers,and customers do not have to be 21 to get into a non-alcoholic club.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Will the accept my "get out of jail free" card?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    So many archaic and contradictory laws. In restaurants where one can consume alcohol w/ their meal does it mean you server has to be 21? If they can join the armed forces and die in war at 18; why not be able to drink legally?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I typically stay with 21 & over, not just because I like older girl better, but far more importantly, one of my main goals at the strip club is to get drunk with the strippers, and it's easier with 21 & over girls. But I've definitely never heard of putting all the 18-21 strippers in strip club Juvie before
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Laws vary from state to state. In some the drinking age is only 18. In others 21. In Calif it is 21. To do any work in a bar, everyone must be 21. But in a restaurant which is licensed for beer and wine, but not as a bar, servers must be 18. But the hostess can be under age. So in Spoons, which I said was better than Hooters, it was as above. SJG
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    John, let's hope your experience was not an omen or something :)
  • smoothshirt
    9 years ago
    I am a fan of the minor girls so I appreciate the Jail stage idea. In some of the clubs the minor dancers have to stay in the back until their turn on stage and you don't get to check them out. At least this way you can talk a little. I do miss the cuddling at Jiggles though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Are you allowed to give them candy – yey candy :)
  • Greyfox
    9 years ago
    Yeah it was good hanging out with you guys last night. It seems I'll need to make an effort to be active in the discussions though :D Rouge is a great club with some of the best looking girls in PDX but I do agree about the cages being silly. As detek said, it has to do with the laws and the underage girls not being able to interact with customers drinking alcohol.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I admit it has been several years since I've been to PDX... but I seem to recall something similar at Dolphin II and also possible Stars Beaverton. Over 21's could mill about, but under 21's had to wait in a certain area. If I recall correctly, at Dolphin II it was a couch type thing in one corner of the club.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Mikey, considering the fact that I flew back with enough weed products to get me four months in prison in my home state, yeah I'm gonna hope it wasn't an omen.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    On the positive side of things, it was nice to have all of the underage girls corralled in one place. That way I could focus my love on them.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Subra, problems drinking alcohol can be an issue with under 21 year olds. Still I manage to get the DS an alcoholic drink about 90 percent of the time. Usually she just orders one and they don't ask for id. I find this amazing. Maybe they think I'm her father and its up to me to decide if she drinks. Even on airplanes they serve her alcohol if she's with me, and she does not look 21. If they won't serve her, I just order what she likes and we share. At her club, where they are very strict about underage drinking and we can't share, we just smoke weed in a vape. A high girl is much more fun than a drink one in my experience.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^welcome to being young in the 70"s. And the drunk hotties were fun too.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Hey JS69 and Greyfox, was the girl with a sparkly butt plug who smacks the plug on the dance floor their last night? That was a first for me witnessing something like that at a nude club when u was there last. How about the girl with 2 pussies? I think the rouge is a goofy place for the younger crowd. Kind of like a good ol boys club for the unprofessional hippies who will never aspire to have much in the path of gainful employment. My coworker gave $250 for a 30 minute booth. I had to a scold him since his dick stayed dry.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    That jailbait setup is just bizarre.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I didn't notice any sparkling butt plugs or double vaginas, but I was talking to ranukam/greyfox or lusting after the jail bait all evening so I could've missed it.
  • Greyfox
    9 years ago
    Meat, nope I didn't see either of them last night. Although I have yet to see the girl with two pussies, girls doing stage dances with buttplugs is fairly common at Casa Diablo. I've seen it at nearly every weekend visit at Casa.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo In Oregon, alcohol cannot be served by anyone under 21. At a restaurant your food server may be under 21, but if you order alcohol it will be served by someone who is over 21. Yeah, the Oregon Liquor Control Commission is run by a bunch of nannies. I know one bartender who got a $500 fine for failing to card a 50 year old OLCC agent. The same commission is going to be setting up and enforcing Oregon's recreational marijuana rules. :(
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Nice to read about you guys have a meetup here in PDX.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    The butt plug was a first for my eyes. At least in Portland you can do a walking tour of clubs, where I'm from you need to uber your ass around town.
  • onechange
    9 years ago
    Wait, how'd you end up in jail?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @SJG: I'm pretty sure the drinking age in *every* state is 21. I think it was Reagan who strong armed them into it by withholding highway funds from those states that didn't comply. If you have an example otherwise, let me know what it is.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Maybe you are right. But I believe that in some states bar staff only needs to be 18yo, but in others like CA they must be 21yo. So like I was explaining about the Sunnyvale Spoons, though the main restaurant part was not licensed as a bar, they were still licensed for beer and wine. So servers had to be 18yo, where as the hostess only needed to be 17yo. So the guy who ran it, Mike B., had a real eye for the ladies. One of the ways he kept it nice was by hiring them into the hostess position. Then if they were any good, they would get promoted to waitress and get more money. Hooters gets sued over age and gender discrimination all the time. But the law allows them to get away with it under the doctrine of "essential business concept". Well that would never work with Spoons as it is not advertised as being anything like Hooters. But Mike B. knew how to work it, buy bringing them in as hostesses. this gets to what GMD was speaking of: [view link] SJG [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    That was a pretty clever thread title BTW – sure piqued one's interest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion