tuscl

Identifying high mileage dancers

Monday, November 22, 2004 11:28 AM
You're in a club that's new to you. How do you figure out (if you can't see) who gives high mileage dances? My two techniques are 1) ask a girl how long she's worked there, and avoid newbies; 2) look for a guy who looks like a regular (dancers know him when he walks in; looks retired rather than a traveling businessman) and then get dances from whoever he gets dances from. Other ideas?

13 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    Shadowcat, I hear you. I don't really care how high the mileage is if I really like the girl. In fact I'd rather spend a low mileage VIP with a girl I really like than a high mileage one with a girl who is just so-so. My current favorite is just about right and I too don't know where it's going. That's part of the fun, isn't it?
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    First thing I do when I'm heading for a private dance with a girl who I don't know is I ask her what her rules are. I don't care what the house rules are, only what that particular girl's are. And many of them have been up front about telling me that they are perfectly willing to ignore the house rules as long as nobody is watching. Plus some girls have stricter rules than the house's - I want to know that too because I always try to abide by a girl's rules.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Sometimes in a club that has cameras in the private rooms a girl will tell you that nobody is watching the cameras and that you can ignore the rules if you get a dance immediately. Sometimes that's strictly hustle and sometimes it isn't - only one way to find out.
  • stkash
    20 years ago
    Shadowcat, if you want to try every dancer in the club until you find the one you like . be my guest. If you want to save money instead of the hit and miss aproach then you need to ask questions like what is the story with this club. Some guys will be more than happy to give you the lay of the land.
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    What's always worked for me is to wear stretchy pants, make sure the dancer sees me jerk, and see how well she responds to that. The ones who are the most interested, or the ones who spontaneously rub their clit, are the high-mileage ones for me. Two weeks ago the girl cummed twice and I did once in a private session.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I always start out by tipping the dancers I like at the stage. Sometimes, the dancer will ask me if I want a dance. Of course I say yes, because she's the high mileage dancer, at least for me. Of course, some clubs make it easy and have everyone give high mileage.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Just for a little help for higher mileage is to watch how she tips guys and tips you when you tip her on stage. If she doesn't seem too interested in you compared to other guys, I would definitely avoid her.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I must have been subconsciously thinking about people who break rules seem to find me quite alot (either that or everyone is breaking the rules (I think almost everyone is.)). Some rule breakers I don't mind if they just want to have fun and not hurt me in the process (stealing from me hurts). I remember years ago my college roomate and I were woken up by two girls who came by to visit. They said they only ran 2 red lights and were parked in an expired parking meter and skipping high school class just to see us. My roomate and I were being rather lazy and just trying to sleep but they were making it hard to by talking and staying in the room. I was thinking this could be like a sign of things that were to come such as going to strip clubs years later. You are just trying to relax and along come some girls who want to stop that. That did seem pretty impressive though, I've never heard a stripper say she ran two red lights, parked in an expired meter without paying, and skipped her classes just to visit me. To make that event seem even more like a strip club visit, the one girl was asking my roomate for a quarter (future tip) to put into the parking meter (to make tip out). He was arguing with her about giving her a quarter and apparently didn't care if she left. Then I annoyed him by giving her a quarter. She of course had to stay for 2 more hours after that. It's kind of hard to sleep in with two girls talking in your dorm room.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    There are rules? really? Oh ok, I guess I forgot. Just joking of course. I've always heard don't do anything that I wouldn't do and if you do, don't get caught, lol.
  • stkash
    20 years ago
    When I go to a new club I usually sit at the bar. When I see a guy that looks like a local I will ask him what the story is with this club. They will tell you the rules of not only this club but every other club in town.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I agree with Yoda and Shadowcat that you do better sticking with one girl and getting to know her well. But I disagree with the original comment about avoiding newbies, sometimes they can be the best. The best dance that I've had lately was with my current favorite before she found out what the club's rules were. But if all you care about is getting high milage, look for the older dancer or one who is obviously high. If you see an older dancer who isn't very attractive but is very popular, bingo.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    One problem sticking with one or two dancers is, that often other dancers will stay away since you are not "their" customer. Not always a good thing, but sometimes, it could be.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    It's always a guessing game in a new club but I agree with Shadowcats methods. A girl that does a bunch of single dances is one to avoid. The only problem with watching what a regular customer does is the fact that you have know way of knowing what he is looking for. Not all customers are after mileage, in fact, often, the guy that all of the girls like is the "low mileage" guy. My preference is to stick with the same one or two girls in each club that I go to. Girls definitely appreciate and reward repeat business.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion