tuscl

Where are you guys watching the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight?

Sunday, April 26, 2015 12:39 PM
I can't make up my mind. I've been scouting strip clubs because the cover charge pays for the fight. Other establishments, like restaurants charge about $15. The thing that sucks about watching boxing at strip clubs is that there is no audio. Where are you watching the fight? Strip club, breastaurant, home?

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Nowhere. :)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'll be home watching something else.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Probably a friends house. If you can afford it, order it. I like going to bars, but on this night it'll be overly crowded at pretty much all public places
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm afraid one of them will slip up in the first round. Could be possible
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Bar or strip club.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    I've been in enough fights in my life to know that there is no pleasure in fighting nor that there is any pleasure in watching a fight. Sitting outside in the moonlight watching the asparagus growing in my garden has more appeal to me.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I agree with GoVikings. The bars and clubs are going to be too crowded. And the strip clubs are not going to play the audio anyway. I might go to my uncle's house and watch the fight with some family members. I do believe that Mayweather is gonna get his 48th victory.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Haven't watched a "fight" since Ali won his third belt. It's about as rigged as pro wrestling.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    What fight?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I believe you are in the Dallas area – Baby Dolls is a large SC w/ many TVs so that is probably as good a place as any to watch it. I have watched a few fights @ Tootsies in Miami – Tootsies has a separate sports-bar w/ large 100” projector TVs in addition to plasma TVs; and they play the audio. But for the big fights Tootsies will charge an extra fee over the cover charge to watch the fight in the sports-bar w/ audio. As others have said; it will be a madhouse and beyond standing room only.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m not a huge boxing/fighting fan although I have seen my share of big fights over the years. But I’m inclined to pass on watching this fight b/c of the obscene amount of $$$ being made. I also feel like one is getting duped by paying top top dollar for an inferior product – neither of these guys is at the top of their game and this fight should have happened 5 years ago – now they wanna have a big payday at the end of their careers.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I actually had a room booked for this weekend in Vegas before they ever announced the fight. When I decided I didn't want to go and called my host she all but offered to blow me when I said I was canceling my comped room. I know a few people getting the fight but I doubt I'll watch. I really don't think it will be all that of a great match, agree with Papi that it should have happened 5 years ago. It's unlikely but I wish Pacquiao would beat the hell out of the piece of shit.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well if I'm representing 100k with a Nelson survey, fight viewing could be down this year.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I'm going to a club by my house to watch it. They have been taking reservations for booths for quite some time already. And they have a "VIP" list already going too in case it gets too crowded.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I doubt I'll watch it. If I do, it won't be "planned", rather I'll just sort of fall into it.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Last year I stopped into penthouse detroit and noticed the cover was 20 instead of 15 the Saturday night of the fight
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion