tuscl

Under - Side - Head On?

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Thursday, April 23, 2015 10:59 AM
OK Gents Besides have a full set of neekid hooters in your face, which of the three views gets your motor running the quickest? Under? Side? Or Just Plain Old Head-On Cleavage? Under: [view link] Side & Under: [view link] Cleavage; [view link]

24 comments

• saer
    9 years ago
    Under
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Side & under for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I like the side view. Top view cleavage has the problem that there is usually some artificial uplift being employed, and that is a turn off. Bottom view is nice, but it is impractical for the girl to walk around like that unless she is using glue. But when it comes to side view, there are all sorts of sex dress and top and skirt sets which play on this. I love to see women dressed this way. Sometimes I get this in SJ's Viet Coffee Shops. SJG [view link]
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    All of the options are brilliant! But you see straight on cleavage IRL a lot more! ;) ( . ) ( . )
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I honestly like them all. My favorite simply depends on the day. Today, I am quite partial to the blond in the white shirt playing peek-a-boob showing her under asset. I think she's #6 on the first link. It just has a fun look to it. Granted there are some fine ladies in all groups.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    All sides attract me of course – but the side-view really gets my PL attention for some reason (in particular when they are partially covered and you see side-boob)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    a year ago I would've said cleavage but the DS has converted me into an under man. If you saw her in a little crop top you'd understand.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    They are all enticing but gotta go with the under.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Women, and in particular strippers; often think us guy custies are dumb. They should read this thread so they can get a grasp of the deepness of our intellect.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I can't see to well so I use the Braille system.
  • 78Firebird
    9 years ago
    Under boob! I don't know what it is but it looks awesome ! maybe it's the tease ;) cleavage kinda lost its appeal... see it too often.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    They are all good but if I had to rank them I prefer under boob more than side boob but the head-on cleavage is best, especially when it's down blouse cleavage when they bend over. I remember one time when I was at Disney World as a kid (I couldn't have been older than 13) I saw a woman bending over while she was doing something with her baby in a stroller. Well she didn't have a bra on and I had an unobstructed view of her nipples, probably the first nipples I ever saw (at least in person). One of the advantages of being tall is when a girl with nice cleavage is walking in front of me, I can get a good look down her shirt as I walk by. Of course don't forget about the Seinfeld episode where George gets caught checking out the cleavage of a guy's daughter. Jerry then tells him that "looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it, it's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away." Classic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ yeah – looking down at a chick’s cleavage while standing behind her is an awesome angle/view
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    @Papi - LMAO @sjg - would love to get a lap dance started with a woman in that style of dress @shadow - wipe left you some dots. Can you read them?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I'm with gmd, YES!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I like all views but under excites me more. You look and wonder when something nice is going to pop out. I do remember I thought a female customers side boobs looked really sexy. I guess it was more so when their blouse gets unbuttoned, did a dancer do that when she tipped a dancer?, any way I once saw a girls nipple and boob from the side behind her unbuttoned shirt. It was so sexy. If she happened to notice me looking her way, I guess she thought I was looking at the dancer on stage. I had a great line of sight. I remember top view looked real sexy one time at Carowinds. A girl in her swim suit was standing on an elevated grassy area. She bent over while I was looking in her direction and I guess wanted to shake some water out of her suit. She ended up flashing me her boobs bent over like she was at an elevated height. I think seeing nipples behind the clothes is very sexy.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think under clearly wins
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    When it comes to beautiful, natural breasts, there's no such thing as a bad view, only fricking obstructed views.
  • topmandd
    9 years ago
    Did someone say seeing boobs - honestly, I'm just a happy man that my vision still works because I'll take them ANY way i can see them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    LOL - PG+1
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Love underboobs, especially because gravity is constantly threatening to completely uncover them. :-)
  • 3LeggedMan
    9 years ago
    Head-on without covering. The other day I told a dancer on stage to bring "those monster boobies over here". She smiled at me and said "these killer A-cups?" We had a good laugh and fun for the next half hour.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Another nice side boob dress. I like these. photographer Nejat Talas [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion