tuscl

Which would you prefer 50 lbs over weight or 50 lbs under weight.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, April 21, 2015 12:42 PM
I've always heard "the closer to the bone the sweeter the meat" and I have never heard of a dancer being refused a job or fired for being skinny. One of the best cock suckers I have ever run across was skinny as a bean pole. So I'll go with skinny minny. If their ass is bigger than mine, I'm not interested.

29 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    No one can be 50 pounds underweight unless they were on Naked & Afraid or live in Ethiopia.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Oh, I don't mind the chubby chicks for dating material. I have much higher standards for dancers and the like.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    rockstar666 - According to the charts the ideal weight for a 5'11" woman is 155 lbs. My skinny as a bean pole cock sucker was 5'11' and 105lbs. I think the drugs played a part in that.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    50lbs is really pushing the needle, but I'd take that over the anorexic. .. hoping all the weight is in their tits :)
  • Quemafia
    9 years ago
    There's a huge difference between delightfully plump with a nice face and smile and the methamphetamine sunken eye look. I usually won't give any attention to an even remotely overweight girl at a club, but there have been a few so skinny that i'll feign interest in talking to a porker just to avoid having the cachexic sit down next to me. in my dating experience I have only gone for skinny to healthy normal. But there have been two lapses of judgement when Ive hooked up with a plump girl and from my limited experience I find what they say about fat girls and bjs generally true.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    50 over – more cushin for the pushing. I like big tits and big asses and at least w/ the 50-over gal I’ll have something to play with which would not be the case with the 50-under ironing-board.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    50? Overweight. I may be off slightly, but I believe a healthy average weight is 130ish. 80 pounds would be on death's door. 180 is heavy but sometimes workable. Now, if you cut that to 25 pounds the choice is tougher. I'd probably still take the heavier girl, but I know my tastes lean slightly curvier than some.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I definitely go with the 50 pounds over girl. It's not only the more cushion for pushin thing, more of them are just fun to be around. I don't necessarily find fat strippers sexy, but I do find them entertaining. Skinny girls don't do that much for me.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'll go with the over weight.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If they are equally pretty I vote overweight assuming that she's got big tits. If she's fat with smaller tits then I'll go with the anorexic one.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I like my girl thick, so I would take the overweight woman.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I'm going over, for pretty much the same reasons everyone else mentioned. Prescribed weights tend to skew low anyway, so that makes the upper limit that much more acceptable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It also depends on the build of a person – e.g. a 240 lb linebacker may be considered way overweight by the charts but the dude could have single digits body-fat. I’ve met tall and thick black dancers that are def big boned and often muscularly dense and would not surprise me if they were in the 160 to 175 lb range – and they were big in the right places and not necessarily fat (i.e. big tits; wide hips; big asses; thick legs; and not necessarily a bit gut).
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Depends on a lot of factors. If the MILF weighed 50 lbs less, she'd be anorexic, and she's near median for her height. A girl I knew in Kansas City, also median for her much greater height, could swallow 50 lbs without having it show very much at all. As others have said though, "pretty" counts for more than weight, and personality counts for at least as much as pretty.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    No contest. The heavier chick. Last year there was a dancer in my favorite club that had an absolutely gorgeous face. Very close to a 9.5. But she was so skinny her body was almost grotesque. No ass. Ribs sticking out. No way I wanted to be near that.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Big Dick or Skinny Girl? or a Combination of Both? [view link]
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I really do not like fat girls. But honey/skinny girls are even worse...IMO.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    if this is a choice between anoxic and almost dead or just a lot more overweight than I prefer, I would choose overweight.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    anorexic, autocorrect did it again.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    If the woman's six and a half feet tall or better, fifty pounds more or less wouldn't matter. But if she's average height, fifty pounds more or less is undesirable.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Over. Didn't even have to think about it
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    Under
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Over. If I want to see a skeletal system, I'll go to a haunted house.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Since sc didn't make a choice between the two mandatory, I'll go with neither. Now if I HAD to choose I'll take the over. A better match with me and I hate bones sticking out!
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I'll take the 5' 105lbs spinner any day
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I don't fuck with big girls either, so I'd probably go for the under. I think 50lbs under might be unattractive as well, 5'11" 105 seems a bit too far. I know for damn sure I want no part of 5'11" 205 though.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I like em skinny, but I'd have to see what that much skinny looks like. I don't have to see 50 lbs. overweight to know I wouldn't want that, no way no how.
  • bkkruined
    9 years ago
    5'11"??? Tell me WHERE!!!! How many of you know a 5'11" stripper (not including the heels). When measuring height to determine healthy body weight, they have to take the stripper heels off and stand on the floor. I'd bet at most clubs I've been to the average is 5'4" (maybe shorter), about 120, maybe 130 is "fit", and if they're 50 pounds underweight (70 pounds?) they've hopefully been checked into a hospital. I like them thin. When I see a girl with a string bikini, and the string across the front is stretched from hip to hip without touching her stomach, I start getting fixated on it. But, that's probably going to happen on a girl that's 5'4" and 110 in very nice shape, it she's 5'4" and 60 pounds, that's rather grotesque.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I've known a couple of dancers who were pretty tall. One was at BJ's in the Twin Cities -- 5'11" blonde, blue-eyed Nordic goddess. (Yeah, even though I'm an atheist, I'm drop down and pray to her.) Another was at Schiek's, again in the Twin Cities, back in the '90s. I came up to about her chin (or a little higher) when she was in heels; nuts, from what I understand, she was even in a tall-girl issue of Playboy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion