tuscl

Ode to my 50-year-old stripper

grand1511
Euphoria
Quiet Saturday afternoon at the club and we meet again as we have so many times before: neighborly chat at the table, a little more cuddling and chat upon getting to the couches and then three songs of intense grinding and groping. But this time, that couch chat included a confession from Carolyn -- she had her 50th birthday earlier this week. I think I've been getting dances from her for nearly 25 years at various clubs. It all became Crystal clear to me. I'm just three years older. Our chats were never phony strip club patter but the same kind of talk I share with my peers. For years now, she only comes in to work the occasional Saturday afternoon shift. She works the week as a home-care nurse. She probably doesn't need the money but can't disconnect from the scene. And she doesn't have to. By appearances, she looks mid 30s. And here's the funny part. She tells me she can't dance for younger guys....it makes her feel creepy to dance for someone who's young enough to be her son. I don't know how much longer our occasional meetings will continue, but it's all pretty remarkable to have such a long string, especially in a business where turnover of talent can be measured in months. Here's to the 50-year-old strippers!

22 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Dann that would be weird to have a stripper who is my age, especially after spending so much time with a teenager. But I'm happy for you and Carolyn. Not many women could do the job for 25 years.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    If I ever run into a stripper my age, I'm going to quit clubbing. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Pretty rare and kinda impressive to have been getting dances from a dancer for 25 years – me being the type to strongly prefer variety; I could not phantom.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    shadowcat, if I ever run into a stripper your age, I might quit too!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I can't match your 25-year record, but I have been getting lap dances from one stripper for 18 years. When we started in spring of 1997, she had just turned 18 and I was 42; now she's a very fit 36 and I'm a decrepit 60-year-old. In fact, the first time she danced for me she gave me my first lapgasm! I've told her many times that I'll keep getting dances from her as long as she's still doing them.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Wow....25 years. That's loyalty.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Its rare to find 40 yr olds still in the game so 50 is super rare. The Gen X girls are almost gone and the over tatted and pierced melliniels will soon be all there is. I know the younger girls are hotter, but the older girls are much easier to talk to.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ today’s younger girls will tend to mature w/ age and in the future will most likely act like today’s older/mature dancers – IMO.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I don't think I'd want to see a 50 year old naked.
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    My record is knowing a dancer for 14 years. She is in her mid thirties and if she stays like she has been going I'll dance with her in her fifties.

If I live that long.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Since 2010 began, I think I have only seen 3 dancers I knew in the 90's. 2 of them no longer dance and the other shouldn't. What you got is remarkable.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My #3 is late 40's and one of the top earners in the club, and not by doing extras. She stays in amazing shape and is blessed with a young look. I've been getting dances from her for about 20 years. She's the only dancer I would marry if we were both single.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I know a Latina dancer that says that she is 50. She tries to look younger by wearing braces. :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    And I thought 39 was old many years ago. Even saw her last evening. Now she would be pushing 60. BTW, she isn't dancing at a SC. :)

Also she has to have at least doubled in weight. I didn't see her since she was 39 until recently and a friend of mine was dancing with her in a regular bar. He told me later that she had mentioned what she did in the past, where, and her name. I took a close look at her face, and it was her, and old fave.

We had a quick conversation about the past once, I showed her a picture she had given me, and it has not been mentioned since.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    There is a 54 yo dancer that I see occasionally. Her face is weathered but her body is in surprisingly good shape.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    My ATF is 45 and looks like a very fit 30. Like grand, we have real conversations. By the time a woman hits this age and has taken good care of herself and the stripper shit is gone. That are real women, and are pleasures to be with! It's also nice to be with a woman who is less than 1/3 my age and younger than my daughters.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Gawd I hate autocorrect!

"... all the stripper shit ..."

"They are real women ..."
  • Joe from NJ
    9 years ago
    At Cheetahs in Las Vegas there is a daytime woman, Sedona, who is almost 50. She is the sexist dancer in the whole place. I have been seeing her for about 10 years. Blond, big firm boobs, great body, great laps. Go and see her.
  • lotsoffun201
    9 years ago
    A good friend of mine works days at Spearmint Rhino in Vegas and she just had the big 50. Doesn't look a day over 30!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    A 54 yo dancer at Godfather's in Van Nuys recently retired. I never danced with her, but I would tip her onstage and chat with her occasionally. She had an amazing body and had quite a lot of regulars. She will be missed.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    One dancer I know is the same age as me -- 53 -- and easily one of the smartest and sexiest women I've ever met. Another I met back in August, I thought she was in her mid-30s but it turned out she was 49 -- and a grandmother. I think I'd rather spend time with either one of them instead of many of the barely legal girls.
  • edak94
    9 years ago
    My ATF is 51, looks 35 and is very business savvy. She has several pieces of real estate, has raised two successful daughters and is more genuine than many others I know. She works out, does not drink and knows how to work a room when the other 20's and 30's girls either play with themselves or with their cell phones. She is the only stripper I know that I truly respect as a decent human being.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion