Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Student-Teacher-Teacher 3-Way

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

When I was 16, my teachers were old fossils, and I would have torn out my eyes before seeing them naked. But today a 16-year-old can have a 3-way with a couple reasonably attractive teachers. I'm jealous.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

She could teach me biology

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Always funny when these stories refer to "the victim."

Young guys today do have it made. Teachers are fucking them. Girls their age are sluts who suck dick at a moments notice. I give credit to the Internet and porn.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Cue up "Hot for Teacher"

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

grand,

DONE!

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Thank you! I brought my pencil!!!

Profile picture for Bigbiznezz
Bigbiznezz
•

I never had sex with a teacher in high school. But after basketball practice, at my highschool they had night GED classes. I was 16 and I meet this girl who was 20 and a teachers assistant of the GED class. I got to kiss her and finger her one night after practice. Does that count?

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

When I was in school there were very few teachers worth looking at, much less fantasizing about, so I never had the opportunity.

Today though I see some teachers who are true hottie's and I would love to fuck them. Ran into a girl a few years ago who I mistook as an undergraduate at a major university. Super hot, just fine as frog hair. Turns out she was a 30-something Ph. D. I was stunned but still wanted to bed her. Didn't happen but made me wonder if I should take a few college courses.

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

I still shake my head at the stupid kids who can't keep their mouth shut about the fact they are having sex with a teacher. Bragging to anyone is only a fast track to ending things as the teacher is arrested and the fun is over.

When you have a good thing going keep quiet and keep it to yourself.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Eagle1191 +1

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Funny Saturday Night Live sketch about a teacher/student sex trial:

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Hilarious SNL sketch. Finally somebody publicly makes the point that these guys are the luckiest fucking victims on the planet.

S
Supremeruler
•

thats nice for the kid but her husband should slap the bitch.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

The only hot teachers I have ever seen have been in the movies. NO teachers I ever had or had contact with my entire life were worth a pity dollar at the rail.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Funny how if a male teacher is accused of going after a 16 or 17 year old girl he is always tried convicted and jail whether he is guilty or not. If a female teacher does it and is convicted she get parole, a restraining order until he is 18 and a book/movie deal!

Profile picture for Cheo_D
Cheo_D
•

@eagle1191: Yup, absolutely.

"She was arrested in September after the teen in question started bragging to friends that he had slept with two teachers."

Another chapter in the ongoing "Male Teenagers are Fuckin' Morons" series.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement