tuscl

Is the 2nd or 3rd dance always better than the 1st?

Monday, December 6, 2004 11:42 AM
I am just wondering from your expeirences do dancers in general seem to give a little more effort on the 2nd or 3rd Lapdance than the intial one? For my experience it seems to vary on the the indivdual some just go through the same routine again but then there are some who seemed to get more into it after they saw I liked the first dance. I even remember 1 stripper telling me that the 2nd dance is always better than the first. I knew that she was more than likely just telling me some BS to get me to buy another one but I am curious do you think dancers try harder when you buy more dances from them?

8 comments

• Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    OK... This is what I did 3 years ago whenI first started dancing. I would always do a kick ass job on my first dance to hook them in, and maybe even the second dance too, but by the third or fourth I would usually start slacking off, I figured I already hooked them in, and I made a chunk of change off of them. BUT NOW, I still give a good dance (or what I think is good) the first dance and I continue to keep trying to make the customer happy until I think they seem like they had enough, I then try to slack off so they won't feel soo guilty about quitting. I know it hard to say no sometimes, I have been on that end too. when you know the girl is trying really hard its hard to get up an walk away. By now I think I have gotten pretty good at reading peoples faces, so when I think they have had enough I let them go (lol) in a way. Sara
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    is the first dance is good, most of the time the second and third will be much better. the more you spend, the better they get. have never gotten the good extras on the first dance. but they often come more freely on the 2nd and 3rd
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I think there's a natural cycle at work here. If the girl thinks it's a one-shot deal you,ll get a so-so dance. If she thinks you're good for several they'll be better. If you keep coming in to see her they'll continue to get better for about the first half dozen visits or so. After that she'll stop trying so hard. I'll add one more comment to the caution about hustlers: if a girl ever asks for a tip in advance and says that the bigger the tip the better the dance, leave immediately. That's standard practice in some clubs. I avoid them.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    In my experience, the more the better, but I'm sure that is not always the case. Picking the correct dancer is the first step of a pleasurable experience, always!
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Yes, because if the first dance wasn't good, there isn't a second.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Davids is absolutely right. You are buying, so don't get hustled.
  • davids
    20 years ago
    This is one of the cardinal rules of strip clubs: If you don't like the 1st dance don't get a 2nd one! If she tells you it will get better she may be right but you have obviously run into a hustler. Always run from hustlers. Find a dancer whose first dance is good. Only buy dances as long as they are good. If they start to turn bad don't get anymore. If she tells you she is sorry they got bad, and she'll do better later, say "sorry, I don't deal with hustlers". Only exception to this: you are told there are $20, $30, and $40 dances. Always try the $20 for starters. Only if you like should you try the $30. If it the $30 is indeed better then try the $40, otherwise leave. In general keep in mind the saying from Ronin when dealing with strippers: "when there is doubt there is no doubt". If you aren't sure that the 2nd dance will be better that is doubt. Have no doubt: get up and leave, and don't tip the b*tch either because you won't be returning for more.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    The second dance often seems to get better for me but sometimes it gets worse. As the dancer becomes more comfortable with you, she may allow your hands to roam a bit more or start grinding you a bit more. However I have had a few dancers who are very strict about no hands and that makes the second dance worse if you don't know up front and the dancer is mostly giving an air dance but you already agreed to lock into a 2 for 1 dance price special. So you're stuck with two dances anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion