tuscl

SCs Catering To A Specific Clientele

By specific clientele I mean guys that work in one industry. I have in mind my favourite Alberta SC, the Rig Pig, that caters to guys who work in the oil patch. The club is located in a gritty town of oil patch service companies. It is rare to see a tourist or non oil patch civvy as a customer in this club, bikers occasionally.

Anybody know of a similar club that targets employees of a specific industry? Surely there must be a truckers' club somewhere?

21 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Club 203 20364 E US Highway 66
    Moriarty, New Mexico appears to be a truck stop.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    The Filly Coral just SE of Pittsburgh PA on I-70 is located in a truck stop. It doesn't discourage anybody from coming in but a lot of its clientele are truckers.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Café Risqué, Micanopy, FL , I-75, Strippers, Byron, GA, I-75, The Watering Hole, Cornersville, TN and Midnight Express right beside it, I-65, all have truck parking. Jills, Wheeling, WV, is or was right behind a TA truckstop, I-70, ditto for the club that I cant think of the name of in Crawfordville, IN.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Correction- Club Coyote, Crawfordsville, IN, I-74
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Heartbreakers Gentlemans Club & Whispers in Williston ND are definately oil patch clubs
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    The NM club ShadowCat mentioned is actually not a truck stop. However, it is located along I-40 east of Albuquerque and is the only business located at that exit, and for a number of miles in either direction. And it definitely caters to truckers. I've never had the courage to make a stop. Not because of truckers though. All indications point to very rough looking girls working there.

• mjx01
    9 years ago
    Yes... the Filly Coral is right off an exit on I-70 adjacent to a large truck stop. However, I would not say that it particularly caters to truckers. I've been to the Filly many times and the clientele always struck me as an average mix like most any other SC.

Jill's (Wheeling WV) and Fred's (Missoula MT) are also both at relatively isolated truck stops, but wouldn't say I felt out of place when I was there.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    ^^
    Jill's (Wheeling WV) and Fred's (Missoula MT) are also both right off interstate exits adjacent to truck stops without much nearby, but wouldn't say I felt out of place when I was there.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Fayetteville NC. All of these clubs probably exist because of the soldiers at Ft. Bragg:

Body Tapp • 1200 Bragg Blvd •

Club Illusions • Just after Corner of Rowan & Murchison •

Desires • 3909 Bragg Blvd • 910-480-0940

Executive Club • 5704 Murchison Rd • 910-488-6328

Exotic Profession • 5427 Murchison Road • 910-630-2223

Fantasies • 5425 Murchison Rd • 910-822-8600

Mickey's • 5121 Bragg Blvd • 910-868-2043

Pearl Necklace • 6238 Yadkin Rd • 910-487-3537

Playhouse • 905 Bragg Boulevard • 910-483-3643

Pump House • 5125 Bragg Blvd • 910-487-8243

Secret's Cabaret • 912 Bragg Blvd • 910-223-0159

Sharky's Cabaret • 944 Bragg Blvd • 910-483-3520

Showgirls • 4325 Bragg Blvd •

Sparky's Sports Bar • 740 Bragg Blvd • 910-484-0478

Victoria's Cabaret • 4931 Bragg Blvd • 910-487-309
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Any club I visit is anti-Asian. Black clubs, the opposite.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Most clubs cater to gentlemen, as their names indicate.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    *Bragg Blvd must have the highest concentration of clubs than any other street in the country
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Rural South Dakota has a few clubs which cater to pheasant hunters during pheasant hunting season. I don't think they operate that way when it's not hunting season.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Passing through Wisconsin last August, I drove past a couple of billboards advertising "Highway Hummers." Circled back and never could find the place! Damn it!

I think Outlaws in Devils Lake, ND, is only open for hunting and fishing openers, as well as the first car race of the season. Tried to check the place out once, but it was locked up -- at 10:45 on a Saturday night. A couple years ago, a dancer I met in the Twin Cities said she was going to be there for some opener, but she wasn't sure what it was.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    @shadowcat,

Splitting hairs a bit with you about those Williston clubs. I stopped into Whispers for a brief drink a few years ago. Whispers existed long before the exploitation of the Bakken began, long before it became popular with its current clientele, as did the town of Williston itself.

On the other hand, the Rig Pig Club was built about 40 years ago for the sole reason of exploiting the supply of customers working in Nisku. Nisku is not really a town; it is really just a huge industrial park servicing Alberta's oil and nat gas industry. In boom times upwards of 10,000 guys (very few women) work in Nisku on a daily basis. The population calling Nisku home is less than 100, primarily people living on rural acreages surrounding the industrial park.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Art - Yes that is splitting hairs. LOL. But without Bakken these 2 clubs probably wouldn't still be in business.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    SC makes an excellent point about military bases.

Belle Star outside of Rapid City SD in next to the air base there.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have to wonder if the TiJuana strip clubs would have ever comes this far if it wasn't for the USN in San Diego, Miramar and the Marines at Camp Pendleton. At one time TJ was off limits to US service men.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    " Most clubs cater to gentlemen, as their names indicate."
    Lol oh yeah- lots of classy "gentlemen" at the clubs I go to, myself included.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    The reality is that all clubs tend to cater to the clientele of the area that they exist in. The COI clubs that I go to cater to the Latino community (latina dancers, Spanish music,etc.). If they don't consider the demographics of their location a club probably won't be very successful.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I always thought all strip clubs catered to horn dogs like us who like to look at tits and ass!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion