tuscl

What's the LEAST you've paid?

JamesSD
California
What's the least you've paid for any of the following: ITC HJ, BBBJ, FS, or OTC?

I got a HJ without asking during a 10 dollar LD. In the end I gave her $25 in total.

I've been offered a BJ for 80, but she was a 6.

17 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    The cheap times tend not to be memorable. The ones I remember are when she was hot and good enough to command a large sum.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I've payed nothing. But that was when I was working is strip clubs. Now I'd say $50
  • chattguy123
    10 years ago
    Ive had two separate times where i spent maybe 100 bucks including drinks that lead to free otc. But the least ive ever paid itc was a fifty dollar vip fee because the girl was having issues with her bf and i told her its best to fuck your problems away.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    After 40+ years, I've no idea. But as JS69 says, the cheap ones aren't memorable, anyway.
  • BilliD
    10 years ago
    I got a BBBJ in a regular lap dance booth once. I didn't even ask. She just took it went for it. I only had $50 on me so that's what she accepted.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    This would be a great thread for Payer11.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I've had it all many times as part of a $10 dance, or in between dances, or just out of the blue. It's usually been rather memorable for me.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

Mine was $0.

The one girl was either so drunk or on something (or both) that we did everything in the VIP and she ended up passing out on top of me and I couldn't get her to sober up.
    So I layed her down on the sofa, got the bouncer and told him that she passed out in the room. The bouncer and another girl went and got her and took her home.

The next time I saw her, she was so embarrassed about what happened, she wouldn't accept anything for the previous VIP.
    We laugh about it now when I run into her, but at the time, it was kind of a scary situation.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    If the cost of a regular lap dance doesn't count, then the best I ever did was $10 for an ITC HJ and $20 for BBBJ. That girl was a cheap slut.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Twice I've gotten an unsolicited HJ for the price of two $10 dances.
    Once I got a BBBJCIM for $60.
  • TheFword
    10 years ago
    I used to get FS from my ATF for $60, the cost of 2 songs in the CR. It was a regular thing every couple of weeks. I would show up somewhere between 12:30 pm and 12:45 pm. The afternoon special started at 1 pm. Hardly anyone there when I walked in. We would head to the back, fuck, then I'd pay, then leave. I rarely even bought a drink. We called it the cum and go special. It ended after cameras were installed and she got fired.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    $8 for BBFS ITC. Of course it was 1970 in Mexico. :)
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    FS OTC $50 for 1 girl, $75 for 2. Had a number of freebies udin my FF (Frequent Fucker) miles.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    HJ=price of dance, BBBJ=price of dance, FS=$50, OTC=$0
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    $0
  • BigPoppa99
    10 years ago
    ;) My ATF use to just charge me the tip out, which was $5 a dance. Anything I wanted FS, or a simple HJ. Of course, I couldn't do FS in just 1 dance- I need at least 3. So it ended up being $15. Good deal, if you ask me!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My MILF neighbor used to charge $80 for BBFS and would come to my house. Good times...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion