tuscl

Dancer Names

Clubber
Florida
Saturday, March 28, 2015 6:00 AM
Now we are doing cities. I know we've done cars, heavens, weather,etc. How about states? Think we could get all 57? I'll start with ones I've personally seen and remembered. Might have seen others not worth remembering.... Utah, Alaska, and Florida.

26 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    A stripper named Texas was one of my top favorites. I've also met a California, a Dakota, a Georgia, Virginia & a Carolina.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Was she a North or South Dakota?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I asked her the same thing and she said to take my pick. :)
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    57 states? I am scratching my head on that one, but it is early in the morning. Once knew of a dancer in Greenville SC who called herself Sierra Nevada.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    You're welcome for the set-up, Shadow :)
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    57 states ? What'ya countin - drunken state, stoned state, ... Add Montana to list of state-approved dancers. And Hawaii. Haven't met a dancer named Idaho yet.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    rogertex - You never met one that said I da ho? :)
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    SC - the day I meet a dancer with that name I better not be gulping down a drink. I might choke on my drink when I ask what's your name n she goes "i da ho ?"
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    To the UNINFORMED, londonguy and farmerart excluded... YOUR president said he had to visit FIFTY SEVEN states. Go ask that idiot how he got to 57. I was just referring to his stupid, idiotic, and dumb statement. Taken in context he really says SIXTY!!! [view link]
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc, I'll count Dakota as both since she likely had a north and south end. :)
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    @Clubber - I stand corrected. If Obama said it, then it has to be true. Right? BTW - I hadn't ever heard that clip. Wonder if he ever took a geography class?
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    The closest I can come to my home state was a dancer who told me she was a Masshole.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I knew a dancer named Alabama. Roll Tide.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Jersey.....she was hot, so I don't think it was the cow
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    @Clubber, every one knows Obama said that except for those that watch MSNBC
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I think the 57 is a condiment. As in Heinz 57. lol.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    MSNBC - Never by this guy...I am just a fucking clueless individual who tunes out Obama and most politics. I had enough buillshit from my ex wife and ex-boss.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Obama really thinks there are 57 states? Wow so not brilliant
  • THE CHAINDOG
    9 years ago
    I have known a Dakota, a Montana, and my atf Alabama!
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I have met many Montana's and Dakota's. The one I met no one has mentioned yet is Arizona. Oddly enough, like ldk82, I have also met Kansas, in Kansas, conveniently enough. If you really want to get obtuse, I have also met Nayarit and Sonora. I'm glad neither of them was a Chihuahua.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Granted, her name wasn't a state or a city, but I remember getting some dances from a beautiful redhead who called herself "Ireland."
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    PG, Seems an excellent name choice for the lassie!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    RE: 57 states. He did say he had been to 57 and one more to go, so now at 58. Then he says his staff says no to Alaska and Hawaii, and that brings us to 60. What a MORON. Wait, I didn't mean to insult morons. Sorry!
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I have seen Dakota, Carolina, Montana, Jersey, and Virginia. I have also seen a few named after countries, mostly China, and India.
  • jabthehut
    9 years ago
    What is worse, a President who doesn't know that there are 50 states in the US or resident of the US who isn't aware he said that? Just asking.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    The later since they elected the fool, TWICE!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion