tuscl

Funny Club Names

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, March 16, 2015 8:44 AM
I saw this one today for a club located in England: Ye Old Axe Kind of struck me as funny

19 comments

• SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    Better than Ye Olde Ball & Chain
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Been planning to post this for a while. Here's my list of fav strop club names. The Gaping Hole Titty twister Extras R Us Fuzzy Clam Pink Taco Barely Legal Red white and Blue Balls The Itty Bitty Ho Zone Hot & Crusty The C Section Krusty Krab The Breast Is Yet To Come The Caesarean Palace Uncle Hymen’s Hotties Daddy’s Little Disappointment Maxi’s Pad Kum & Go Twerk n Jerk Rainmakers The Black Hole Something’s Fishy The Limp Noodle The Happy Swallow Loose Lips He Ain't Here The College Fund The kids Inheritance Skinny Dicks Fuzzy Holes Leave it to Beavers But my favorite is: Dream Strippers
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    The Boobie Bungalow, Elkton, TN
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Pitiful Princess, Portland, OR
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Fuzzy Holes in Johnson City ( TN ) how ironic.
  • SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    JS69, bringing the more heat than Mellisa McCarthy at a Sunday brunch.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Shooters Alley in Atlanta had a shooting there a couple of years ago.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Chix on Dix, on Dix Rd in Detroit.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Rooster's Barnyard in Doraville GA now closed.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    Booby Trap. I see several clubs by that name in TUSCL. All too far from me to get to, but I'd love to get "stuck " in one of them.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Wesleys Booby Trap, Dora, AL
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Here you go fellas [view link]
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^^Not clubs, I know but some weird names. I have actually been in a couple of these places
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    LG, Certainly an entertaining list! Can you explain the "Cat and Custard?" That's one I didn't get.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Weird is right. Thanks, :)
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    @ Club_Goer. This pub’s other claim to fame, in addition to its weird name, is that it is “Kent’s highest pub”. Supposedly the pub was originally called the Cat And Mustard Pot but some signmaker made a cock-up many moons ago, and the spelling mistake stuck. Kent is a county in England, what you would call a State.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Kum & Go is also the name of a convenience-store chain. One of my favorites in Indianapolis is the Classy Chassis. In addition to the dancers, they have race cars mounted to the ceiling.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    My favorite that I've mentioned here many times. I also think it was my first club... Organ Grinder.
  • sshrfrsky
    9 years ago
    Golden Banana.Not a male strip club. Would make more sense to me if it was
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion