tuscl

Stripper Problems

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, March 16, 2015 4:42 AM
Strippers have different problems. A stripper was complaining on Facebook because her boyfriend broke up with her. He became upset when she told him she sold her panties to a customer. As she said, "What did he expect? I'm a fucking stripper for Christ sake!"

11 comments

• impala
    9 years ago
    He wants to say he is dating a stripper without actually dating a stripper
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "What did he expect? I'm a fucking stripper for Christ sake!" Brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Most men do not have the right mindset to date a stripper. They can fuck the, no problem. But dating a stripper entails that will have some level of intimacy (fake or otherwise) with a lot of different men. If a guy isn't secure that he has his own unique place in her life regardless, he's in trouble. On top of that, the typical stripper will break dates, stand you up, turn a date into a scavenger hunt shopping trip for her, act inappropriately in public (especially when drunk) and will often not be available when you need her. I know there's dancers who don't follow this stereotype, but one can't count on it going in.
  • SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    Rockstar, I like the cut of your jib. Right on, right on.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Problem is, to date most strippers you have to be in the mindset of being able to "share your toys" with others.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    lol Impala said is perfectly... Your toy may not necessarily get "abused" but trust me, it's going to get "touched" by other boys and maybe even the occasional girl.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Typically guys that date a stripper for the first time don't know what they're getting themselves into.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I would be totally down with panty selling. Talk about easy money.
  • aroundtown
    9 years ago
    Strippers ALWAYS have money issues so have deep pockets. Her bad habits costs a mortgage.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Some strippers have a way of confusing you. One made me think she was looking for a boyfriend. Then lost her phone after asking me to text her every week for several weeks. I thought she even quit dancing. Then weeks later she's back and making suggestions again. Saying she had no boyfriend got me concerned. Maybe that didn't until she told me she had a bunch of kids. Who knows? I stopped trying to figure out what's going on. I know calling part of my body as hers is not normal dancer talk. I'd probably be even less concerned if a few other dancers in years past wanted me as a bf. What is strange about that is I have a job. lol
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I think guys who date strippers can't pretend to be in a traditional monogamous relationship. So he better have his game tight to, quell the ego.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion