tuscl

Wearing shorts at clubs in Phoenix?

Sunday, March 15, 2015 11:44 PM
I'll be in PHX in a few days for a business trip. Just wondering if it is ok to go to a SC there while wearing cargo shorts or some other casual shorts with like a polo shirt and shoes. I wouldn't think basketball shorts, a tshirt, and flip flops will be too acceptable. All that would probably do would make my boner very noticeable and I'd probably want to bust a lot faster. Or should I just stick to my work clothes, dress pants, a shirt and tie, and dress shoes? I usually wear boxers or tight form fitting boxer briefs underneath.

9 comments

• mikepure11
    9 years ago
    Shorts are the norm in Phoenix. I only wear cargo shorts and never have felt out of place at any of the clubs, even the "fancier" ones like Bourbon Street. Never saw anyone rocking the basketball shorts...at least not yet. Might seem out of place if you go that route.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You must wear, at a minimum, a white three piece suit. I suspect Dougster will join soon to explain this System to you. Do not, I repeat, do not wear shorts. Especially not to Hi Liter. It's a very classy place, and the girls won't give you the time of day if you don't look and dress the part. Good luck.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    If you go to a Phoenix SC during the day wearing pants, you will be in the minority compared to the rest of the custies.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Ha! Way too funny. When I saw Rickyboy at the can wearing his 3 piece suit and it was over 90 degrees outside, I thought he had to be miserably hot! I was wrong because when I was sitting there in my basketball shorts and flip flops, all the ladies went over to Rickyboy and I got no attention. Basketball shorts during the day is all I ever wear, and the girls I see tell me they like what I'm wearing for easier access. You should do the same, unless you see Rickyboy in there with his suit on. May I suggest you leave your suit in the car in case you have to change into it to compete with the high class riffraff!
  • SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    I'm partial to my custom made loincloth. My old school homeboy Jason had it made for me out of golden fleece. It's simply amazing. It's soft, it's luxurious, and it provides easy access to the land of make believe.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I can't imagine wearing pants in PHX right now. Maybe at night.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    We had a terrible heat wave here in the Upper Midwest a few years ago and I started wearing shorts to the club. Never had an issue, so I imagine Phoenix is okay with it too.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Shorts are absolutely fine at almost all clubs. If they won't let you in with shorts, fuck 'em, go somewhere else. Basketball shorts and a t-shirt are not an unusual ensemble, but flip-flops are a mistake with drunks and high-heeled dancers (sometimes drunk high-heeled dancers) stumbling around in the dark.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IDK about flip flops but shorts should be fine – you may want to keep a backup pair of comfortable soft thin slacks in the car just in case.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion