tuscl

Would your ATF loan you $100?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Would your ATF, or current favorite, loan you $100 without prodding? I mean, you turn to her and say "can you loan me $100?" would she hand it to you? No caveats, no prodding. Just a straight up request.

I've only done this twice just to see what their reaction would be. The first, my ATF, handed me $100 but needed prodding and acted like she was signing over her house to me. The second, a dancer I didn't know that well, flipped me the hundred like it was a one dollar. No questions asked.

In both cases, I immediately gave the money back and preceded to spend a fortune on them.

And yea, I know most of you dudes would never ask but what do you think the response would be if you did?

39 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I guess if she knew me well enough and knew I spent well on her; she’d probably do it but more out of a business decision rather than her “personal affections” towards me.

But IMO – this is a petty exercise – b/c a dancer does or does not loan you the $$$ does not really say what kind of person she is IMO (they can do either of those things w/ both good and bad intentions either way) – this exercise is like a form of entrapment.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lone_Sheep: "In both cases, I immediately gave the money back and preceded to spend a fortune on them. "

Dumb test. What a faggot.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Upon telling two dancers at the GC Charlotte that "I have spent my budget tonight" on them, they proceeded to pull out the equivalent of two dances from each of their garters and attempted to return it thinking that I was totally busted. I still had a couple of hundred in my pocket and didn't accept the refund. But it was refreshing the ladies were considerate in their thinking not to send me home empty handed.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    "I've only done this twice just to see what their reaction would be" I think you're an idiot no wonder why you're a lone wolf get a life
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Would my ATF give me a $100? Maybe. If she had the money. But she was always the one asking me for loans.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Of course she would, without hesitation. But if I pulled a stupid stunt like you did, that might be the last time. why would you engage in customer shit?
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @Diva: ""I've only done this twice just to see what their reaction would be" I think you're an idiot no wonder why you're a lone wolf get a life"

Ha! Did I hit a nerve?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    No
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I would never ask. And agree with Diva on this one.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    My guess is Lone Wolf is asking his ATF this, to prove something. If she would say "no" then he would assume he is just a walking ATM machine for her and nothing more. If she says "yes" then she must like him for something more than his money. Really it doesn't prove anything because if the girl has any sense she knows this is just a test, and she knows she's going to 1. get the money back and 2. get even more money out of you by saying yes.

To answer your question, my ATF (which I no longer see) would give it to me as long as she had it, but I was hitting that for free to begin with, that's why she was/is and always will be my ATF! lol

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't need to borrow money so I wouldn't ask. Sounds like customer crap.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've had regulars offer me dances and other services with the understanding I'd pay later. Another just offered me her unlocked iphone6 with a cracked screen for nothing. She feels my old iphone4 is beneath me.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Jeez, the overwhelming self-righteous responses from you pervs is laughable on this topic. Let's get back to talking about something less idiotic like how to successfully coax these young women into prostitution. lol.

I ask just for the pleasure of seeing the uncomfortable response when the loan hustle is played in the other direction. These ladies were paid well for playing along. It is, after all, a fantasy.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    One provider I met some years ago told me about a girlfriend of hers who found her boyfriend's listing on a dating site. She wanted to get the provider to answer that ad, see if he was actually looking, and then give him the boot. I asked her why the girlfriend just didn't ask him. She was surprised at the idea of a direct approach, even commented that it always surprised her that guys take the direct approach.

A woman I used to work with (and regrettably hung out with) asked me if I'd watch her kids while she and her husband had a date night. I told her no. After she finished sputtering, she muttered that I had failed that test. (Yeah, I'm guessing she figured I'd trip all over myself to ingratiate myself on her.)

Relationships are tests enough as they are, with all parties involved grading each other. If you feel like you have to do a test like this -- particularly one that's basically the fodder of bad sitcoms -- chances are you're the one who's going to fail. Why do it?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    My CF sees me OTC. She would rightly conclude I was off my nut, and think it was too risky to ever see me OTC again. Since she's been at her club for a while, she might be able to get me banned. Maybe get me banned at other clubs in the area.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    What a Himbo.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Actually maybe Lone_Sheep has the makings of a really good System on this one
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Any CF, no idea and I would never ask. My ATF, she would've, but again, I would never ask. When we were out she would often try to pay for food and such, but I never let her.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Can't say that I see much point in "testing" a stripper for whether or not she considers me worth lending money to. Does her unwillingness to lend you money make her somehow unworthy to grind on your dick? Do girls who'll lend you money suck dick more adroitly?

If it's not intended to be a dick move, then it seems pointless.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I know mine would. In fact one time I went to see her OTC and I realized I left my wallet at home (I thought it was in my jacket). Not only did she pay for dinner but she gave me $20 gas money. She thought it was funny; I wasn't amused at the time because I felt like an idiot. Of course, it was a wise investment for her down the line!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I would never ask. I wouldn't want to risk her believing that I couldn't afford the p4p sex that we lined for the end of her shift.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    No I have never done this. This is one funny thread though. Comments are great
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Brilliant idea Lone_Wolf! Do you ask your auto mechanic to front you some parts and then give him a big tip if he (or she!) agrees?
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Adding "or she" above made me think about a sexy auto mechanic! And not the kind of sexy DoctorShortBus is into! I'm taking about a brilliantly hot woman with maybe a grease stain or two! Sexy sexy sexy!
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    Since I don't loan money to dancers beyond $20, I would never expect them to loan me $100. When a fave suggests they need money, I'm willing only to let them dance for the amount that I can contribute to their funding needs. Most are willing to do dance for it, and I don't care about those that are unwilling to do so.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    LW posted: "Jeez, the overwhelming self-righteous responses from you pervs is laughable on this topic. Let's get back to talking about something less idiotic like how to successfully coax these young women into prostitution. lol. "
    ********************************************************************************************************************

Right, because coaxing them into prostitution is so much less fun than playing a dick game and then overspending on them if they respond properly. ;)

But ok, moral judgments aside, I already gave you one selfish reason for not doing that. Here's another. What if she said no because she really didn't have it or couldn't spare it? Are you going to pass on this girl and spend on a girl who is less hungry instead?

I guess ROI is not a big concern for you. I don't want the girl who can peal off a Benji without blinking, because that girl is already fat and happy with cash. I want the girl who is trying to figure out how she'll pay for her dinner, nevermind house fees and tipouts. I want the girl who would look at me like I just asked for her kidney if I actually asked her for a hundred.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I lend money to dancers if I am their regular. I lent several grand to one, got back every dime (she had a graduate degree). Only have had one who ripped me off. But she had credit problems in general, so, can't say for sure it was an intentional scam. I avoid dancers who ask to borrow money as a scam. Therefore, I don't expect them to put up with it from me. It makes sense for a broke person to be dancing. It makes no sense for a broke person to be an SC custy. Prostitution can be perfectly ethical, and there is no reason to think it makes the prostitute "dirty" in any sense. Unlike bullshiting, mindgames, jerking people around.,
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    I admit to being surprised at the passionate replies to this topic. The consensus seems to be that playfully asking an ATF, whom I had already given thousands, for a $100 loan is an "idiotic dick move". Fuck it, maybe it is.

Makes me wonder what else would be considered a "dick move" by us custies. I'll chew on it for awhile and consider starting a separate topic on the issue.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I had you pegged as a faggot from day one Lone_Sheep. Looks like this thread helped the others clue in about you.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    L_W,

"...dick...chew..." Don't think I would use those particular words together. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    LW if your ATF is actually as weird as you, and she was also into it, then that's totally cool. But, just because it's "playful" for you doesn't mean she didn't feel jerked around. Thug teenagers think it's "playful" to drop chunks of concrete onto cars passing under a bridge.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I would prefer to ask her to loan me her pussy (and then give it back of course).
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    It's an interesting query but kinda juvenile to actually do it.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl - "Thug teenagers think it's "playful" to drop chunks of concrete onto cars passing under a bridge"

Yea riiiiight....there is definitely a strong correlation between playfully asking for un-taken loan and dropping concrete on passing cars. And your calling me weird ;-)
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    LW the correlation is that just because you're having fun doesn't mean you're not hurting anybody. But if that's the shit you want to pay her to put up with, that's your choice and hers. Wouldn't be so bad if she had to put up with it instead of being groped by old PLs, rather than on top of being groped by old PLs.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    ilbbaicnl, now your making a valid point. As with all commerce that takes place in a SC, it is just a matter how much BS we (dancers and custie) are willing to take from each other. At anytime she could have told me to fuck off and walk away. In this instance, she made the very lucrative decision to put up with my BS.

Truly, it is unfortunate that my actions have offended so many in this bastion of impeccable moral character that is TUSCL.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    "Truly, it is unfortunate that my actions have offended so many in this bastion of impeccable moral character that is TUSCL."

Brilliant!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    My other point is simply, know that you are risking your good thing. You call her your ATF. I think you're underestimating the risk that her attitude towards you is going to go way downhill. Along with the fun you have with her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    LW, you could be worse. You could be proudly a bottom feeder, like rickdugan. If the economy ever really gets strong again, any dancer worth bothering with will be able peel of a benjy like nothing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion