Does SC'ing turn you into a bigger Douche?

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Looked back at my first post in September. Over six months ago now. Even up into January. Man I was such a "nice guy".

Now, I am not saying I'm a total asshole, but I definitely feel an arrogance about me. Anybody notice themselves becoming a bigger Douche after SC'ing for a while.

And why do you think it happens?

23 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    This can't just be a me problem
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Is it possible you are all douche bags, and just don't know it?

• ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Ahhh, grasshopper! When you have SCed long enough, your definition of douche bag will change and you will no longer be one. $60 please.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Anyone who thinks and acts differently than me is a douche. Except the girls, they can suck my dick.

Clubbing will definitely mess with the psyche. Can u imagine how the strippers are after time? Whew!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    How could I be a bigger douche?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Embrace your inner douchebaggery.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    GAC: "Does SC'ing turn you into a bigger Douche?"

Could be, we've had a number of super-inflated egos here like RickyBoy, Stevie-Girl, and txtittyfan and think they are hot-shit triumphant-in-our-capitalist-system because they managed to pay a hooker for sex. Real big accomplishment there!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Just try to be brilliant! It's the best antidote for being a douche!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm less of a douche because I've been clubbing long enough to negotiate the jungle the world of dancers can be.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Well, not like an Internet troll, which is the lowest, most absurdly pathetic form of douche. But yes, I do think we tend to act differently in a club than we do in a normal setting as there are fewer social constraints upon us.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Nope, I'm the same douche as ever -- but much better than I used to be at talking with women, and more sexually satisfied.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I'm not a douche -- I'm a dork. But at least my strip club experiences have made me more comfortable around women, particularly more attractive ones. While I still typically don't initiate conversations with them, at least now I don't feel like I'm going to break into a terminal blush, find a dark corner, and curl up in the fetal position -- well, at least not as often.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy: " do think we tend to act differently in a club than we do in a normal setting as there are fewer social constraints upon us."

I bet Lesiure Suit RickyBoy is running The System even outside of strip clubs. "Look! I just a bought a burger at Burger King! I must have really impressed the cashier to let do that by being the only one in here wearing a suit!"
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    PhantomGeek = brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I shouldn't be laughing at Dougster trolling rickdugan because I'm sure all the trolling getts old, but I have to say that the bit about impressing the Buger King girl with a suit is just brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    If by "douche", you mean something that squirts liquid into women's vaginas, the yes, strip clubbing has made me a bigger douche.

For sufficiently vague definitions of "bigger," that is.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Dougster, if you're comparing burger king cashiers to strippers and burgers to p4p sex, then you really need to get out of your parents' basement more often. ;)

And has been well evidenced on this site, Internet Troll = Uber Douche. :)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Gee, I would think routinely drinking and driving, as you admit to doing, is just slightly worse... But, hey, I'm sure the filter of your self-confessed "personality damage" sees it the other way around.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I could drive drunk all the time, fuck IV drug using street walkers BB, coerce drug addicted strippers into p4p, and really do whatever other silly claims you make on here and you would still be the biggest douche on tuscl. Why? Because you are an Internet troll. LOL. :)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ riiiight....
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    In fact, some pretty disturbing stuff has been learned recently about the personality profiles common with Internet trolls.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and…

Makes sense really. What normal person would waste countless hours trolling an Internet discussion board? I also suspect underlying sexual abuse by an older male adult during childhood, but nobody has bothered to pose questions about that yet a far as I can tell.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Oh, my!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    That comment pointing out his drinkng and driving sure set RickyBoy off!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion