Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This is Embarrassing but...

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm looking to serve my ex-wife with some final papers. Also concerned about a stepson.

If I were hypothetically looking for prostitutes in the Charlotte area what is the best website to do that?

If I were hypothetically physically looking for prostitutes, what streets would I be driving?

Please PM me.

Thanks

Replies (5)

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

She's clothed it's not porn

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

So last night I've been drinking I made some series of bad decision posts and messages and I want to apologize to whoever I bothered last night. I'm good.

And desertscrub you're actually talking sense to me so thanks

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Hire a pi. Saves you lots of liability

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Thanks for the advice but I'm good.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

There are ways to have her served where she doesn't have to be involved actually.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement