Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Wanna know what the # song was the day you were born?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

The Chattanooga Choo Choo was mine.

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Mine sucked! :(

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Mine too. I won't say - but I owned it later as a little kid.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Not bad "I love Rock n Roll" Joan Jett

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

Mine.... Bee Gees Night fever

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

Open the Door, Richard - Count Basie

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston

I actually have the album that this song is on and I love it!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

"Big Bad John"? Yet another reason why that song's always irritated me.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Why did I get "The Battle Hymn of the Republic"?

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Elvis was in charge back then for me.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Scary. "Lonely Boy" by Paul Anka. Yes, I'm old!

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

Celebration by Kool and the Gang. Could be worse

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

To Sir, With Love - Lulu. Never heard this song before. Sounds like a theme song to a James Bond movie.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Mine sucked ass....some comedy bit with dragnet music

Profile picture for DoctorDarby
DoctorDarby
•

Mine is "Teddy Bear" by Elvis Presley. The best part of this is that years ago I jokingly nicknamed my dick "Little Elvis" without knowing this odd fact. I don't even like Elvis's music, but I have gotten a fair amount of mileage out of the penile nickname.

Profile picture for LoveTheLadies
LoveTheLadies
•

Get Back by The Beatles.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Mine is "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley. LOL

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Who the fuck is Dinah Shore?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

fa,

A lady that tells you how old a fart you art! :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I guess I should have mentioned that the Chattanooga Choo Choo was done by Glen Miller's BIG band.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Art, one link to Dinah Shore:

Profile picture for Blakeney
Blakeney
•

Beatles - hard day's night

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement