tuscl

How do you use TUSCL?

MrDeuce
Illinois
How often do you check TUSCL? What features do you use?

I'm on TUSCL at least once a day. I glance at the new reviews to see if anyone has reviewed famous clubs such as Mons Venus, Follies, and Baby Dolls, all of which are on my bucket list. Then I check my Hotlist, on which I have a rotating list of 25 clubs, mostly in the Midwest, that I visit more or less regularly or plan to visit soon. I click on Articles to see if there are any new ones. When I'm planning to go to a city for the first time, I read reviews of its clubs -- this has saved me from some disappointments and alerted me to many must-see clubs. Finally, I spend some time wallowing in Discussions.

21 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    I use it for the Discussion . I check it hourly probably more like it's Facebook, especially if it's a slow work day. I pretty much only check for review of clubs I frequent Or plan on visiting in the near future. I like the reliable members like Shadow, Papi, JS69, Clubber, Phantom, and really way too many others to mention (even though shout out to JamesSD a newer member who has been a great contributer)
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

I try to check in at least once a day.

I look for reviews of clubs I've been to in the past in my area. Or of clubs I think I might venture to in the future in and around my city. I try to look for or remember stage names if I can or if they are mentioned in a review.

I hardly ever read the reviews of clubs out of state/out of my area.
    If I ever do go out of state on a vacation or for business, I will probably look at reviews of clubs near where my hotel room is located. But I haven't had the chance to do that yet. But hope to in the future one day.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Thanks, GACA! It's nice to hear that I'm reliable outside of places like work <g>

I usually check TUSCL discussions once or twice a day, then some of the reviews later at night. I check clubs in towns that I usually go to at least once a year. If I'm planning a trip off the annually beaten path, I'll check clubs along that route and around my destination. Every now and again, the name of a club on the home page will catch my eye and I'll check out its reviews, even if I'll probably never get there.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I read and contribute to TUSCL discussions during those brief periods of the day when I'm not in a strip club.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I use it to get all of my news. Sports, politics, international situations, weather, legal proceedings, financial, entertainment & human interest.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I use it to know where all the players in my circle are at .Nothing better than revenge sex.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "I use it to get all of my news. Sports, politics, international situations, weather, legal proceedings, financial, entertainment & human interest."

In the news today...

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    ^^^Chevy Chase was the best Weekend Update anchor.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Logged in 24/7. Manually check for new posts every 5 minutes.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I use it to keep my computer working. She is such a slacker at times!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I access TUSCL through my phone, so I access it multiple times a day. I skim through the daily reviews, and I comment in discussion threads I find interesting.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    I use it for an ego boost considering some of the biggest pls in the world are found commenting here. I'm so glad desperation hasn't set in on me and for that i am thankful.
  • rbn1956
    10 years ago
    As a full time RVer I search the reviews for clubs I want to visit. I also enjoy reading the discussions.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I use TUSCL to share a passion that I can't tell others about, and that they probably wouldn't understand even if I did tell them.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    ^^^ True statement for me too.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I mainly stick to reviewing local clubs. I'll definitely check out reviews the next time I travel. I also have learned a lot about what guys who spend a lot more than me are getting for their money both locally and nationally.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I think San Jose Guy has electrodes on his scalp that connect to the Internet and (literally) all his thoughts get posted on here.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Typically I check reviews on my iPad in the evening while watching a slow tv show on days when I'm not too busy or sleepy. Then I check the discussions. I have a separate link to check reviews now because It is almost impossible to click on the drop down now and read reviews on my iPad. My profile is located where the drop down pops up at. I saw the format was different on windows 7. Founder was having trouble duplicating what I see on my iPad.
    I probably have an older operating system due to the fact Apple stopped all upgrades for the original at 5.1.1
    Then I had to go into it and turn off several features because apple only put a little bit of ram memory in the first set of devices so they apparently preplanned some device obsolescence before they released it. Then they increase the amount of memory use with further upgrades of the operating system and the device crashes on multiple web sites without turning off features. Then they repeat the process for all their future devices. Seems like a plan they would do. At least Founder runs a site that doesn't keep crashing on me. Cnbc and some similar sites crash a lot. Weather.com I stopped visiting even on a pc due to super slow load times and problems after they redesigned their web site, I want to see an hourly forecast or 10 day forecast for my area, not wait 30 minutes for a bunch of pictures to load.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    One thing I like about TUSCL is how it gives a good window into the manner in which the average person's thoughts aren't what their own but how they delegate their thinking to the media and their political ideology. It's funny to see how they rationalize away evidence to the contrary: denials and confirmation biases. Or if their ideologies are different they will choose a different set of facts to feed that confirmation bias.

I know RickyBoy likes to scoff at Seeking Alpha (while he reads ZeroHedge himself which is far worse!), but I rather enjoy reading the pieces there to see where the retail investor is at with his thinking. How he is rationalizing what is going on in the market, whether they are euphoric or panicked. TUSCL provides fulfills a similar role.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Libbicini said "I think San Jose Guy has electrodes on his scalp that connect to the Internet and (literally) all his thoughts get posted on here."

Brilliant! I'm sure both libbicni and San Jose Guy are nice guys!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I'm using the TUSCL discussion board to try to cheer myself up! This month has been a hard one but the discussion is just brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion