tuscl

A PL $40 sunk and no dances?!

chukko
Ohio
Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:35 PM
This guy needs to step up his game and read more TUSCL. 40 dollars sunk and no dances. February 19, 2015 • I was passing through Dayton and with time in hand, decided to see for myself if the Living Room lived up to its reputation. Drink service was quick and my server was a beautiful spinner redhead that was the hit of the house for me. Lest I get ahead of the story, more on her later. The first dancer I saw was a gorgeous brunette, not thin by any means, but well shaped in every respect. Obviously popular with the locals, she spent her off stage time with one local and then another. I despaired of ever getting her attention so I gave my red headed server $20 and asked her to give that to the dancer and an invitation to join me when free. 45 minutes later, I was still waiting while lap dances, stage turns and drinks all took place. During this time, my server at first made excuses for the dancer but stopped later and just said nothing, I gave up on her and focused on another quite attractive dancer with a great body and gave her a $20 at the stage rail, asking her to join me and she smiled while agreeing. When the dance was over, she picked her clothes and went straight to the dressing room not to be seen again for 30 minutes or so when she reappeared and sat down with another customer. The 2nd best encounter of the night was a brunette spinner doing the librarian look with short dress, glasses and an absolutely marvelous tush. I gave her $20 or more just for showing it off and invited her to sit but she declined with some discomfort, saying she had a night long arrangement. By this time I figured my deodorant had worn off, warts were growing from my neck, ears and cheeks, and I was no doubt drooling as well. But my server rescued my ego and said she would gladly give me a dance if she could ask manager first. Turns out she danced for 5 years and was taking a break as a server. This was exciting since the best dances I have had with few exceptions have been with bartenders and servers. Unfortunately, the clock ran out on me and I had to leave with little time to spare at this point. We agreed next time it would happen. I had no idea when I would get back to Dayton but she smiled and said, "You never know." She was right, tomorrow night I will be in Dayton. [view link]

9 comments

• chukko
    9 years ago
    I guess it was $60. Even worse.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Little head can't add well.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Never happened to me cause it's rare that I'd stage tip $20. But if it did happen to me, I don't think I'd admit to it in my review.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Sounds like he was there for a couple hours, so he got off relatively light. Better $60 than, say, $600.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Once e a dancer has your money, she has no incentive to pay attention to you.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    This is why I tip dancers only $1 on stage. If a dancer is free, $1 will get her to come see you. If she's not free, $5 or $10 or $20 won't do it.
  • 3LeggedMan
    9 years ago
    I feel your pain. But if you remember the lesson of War Games, sometimes the best move is NOT TO PLAY. Who knows? You might have escaped getting an STD, or starting a relationship with a girl with a psychotic boyfriend. You lost $60 trying to hook up with 3 women that were not destined to be yours. It could have been worse. Go back another day. Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Dayton clubs are not much. When you read reviews you always have to put the reviews in perspective of comparison to other local clubs. A high rated club in Dayton OH would be a low rated club elsewhere.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Something is wrong with this guy. It seems the dancers did NOT want to be with him no matter what. My regulars tell me every now and then about a customer they refuse for one reason or another. Usually because they smell bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion