tuscl

Many dances from one or fewer dances from many

Monday, February 16, 2015 8:16 PM
Suppose you had a budget for getting 6 dances on one SC visit. Which option do you prefer? a) Six dances from your favorite back to back b) Three dances from two girls, one of whom is obviously not your favorite c) ??? (some other random combination) I prefer a) but would like to hear what the pros or cons of each strategy are based on your experience? Thoughts?

21 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'd go with which ever dancer gave the highest mileage.
  • xxxrated
    9 years ago
    Option b is better. Dancing with the same girl gets boring. Multiple girls are better (only if hi-mileage).
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    So depends on the dancer.
  • seyes
    9 years ago
    If the mileage was similar as is the case in the city but one of them is hotter: pros: option a) allows you to spend more time with the fav option a) can end up bring more intimate since the fav is happier with more dances option b) gets you more variety in terms of face time cons: option a) can end up being monotonous option a) can result in the dancer getting tired option b) can result in not being able to spend enough time with either I think option a) is slightly better but its not an easy decision
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    D} Stay away until I have enough disposable money to get many dances as I feel like from whichever dancers I feel like. Some days that's just one, other days it might be as many as eight, depending on who's dancing and what feels good at the time.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I think I'll go with b.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    A. Stay with my club fave.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    variation of a. 3 then BS with her and take a little break, tell her to come back. then 3 more later. also waiting for second set gives you time, if better fav comes in. my favs are notorious for coming in late.
  • seyes
    9 years ago
    @VeryBigDawg, excellent suggestion which seems like the best option so far. Thanks!
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I usually go with option B. I generally have two or three dancers I really like to get dances from and split the time between them for variety.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    Eh, wrong approach altogether. Wait. Scan the club. See who the most appealing dancer(s) are that meet your standards. Get a dance with one of the ones who does. If she doesn't give a great dance, move on. If she does, keep going. Hold on as long as she doesn't get boring. If you still have money for dances left after she either gets boring or takes full care of you, then move onto another.
  • seyes
    9 years ago
    @AnonymousJim, sometimes keeping it simple helps indeed and I think you kinda nailed this one unless there are better suggestions :)
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    My preference is b). Variety is the spice of life.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I generally try to get as many different dancers as possible, and most dancers at clubs where I am a regular understand I like the variety, so if I was limited to 6 dances, I'd probably end up getting 2 from 3 different dancers. But sometimes, I don't mind having just one dancer for the night. Sometimes, there's precisely 1 dancer who's worth it and sometimes, I just don't feel that adventurous. There is this one ex-volleyball player at one of my regular clubs I will get dances from and sometimes, the conversation just flows with her and it's like no one else exists, including my favorite dancer from that club.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    It would depend on if I found multiple girls interesting. Lately, it seems I've been only finding one that I'd even consider getting dances from. So I'd have to say spend all 6 on one. Again, depending on the talent at said club.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Dandy, an ex-volleyballer! Man, you have it made in the shade with a tall slim babe. Just don't let her spike any balls ;-D
  • 3LeggedMan
    9 years ago
    Surely option a. As the money flows, the dance quality increases. By the time six dances are done an LDK event may well happen.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Okay, assuming I have an ATF -- my answer totally changes if I'm between ATFs -- and I walk in and the manager tells me I have a 6 VIP ($600) credit, I: 1. Do 4 VIPs with my ATF 2. Spend the rest on food and the top-shelf $10-$15/shot liquor (instead of the usual swill shots I buy)
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Being an easily bored variety-seeker, I would probably go for two dances with each of three strippers -- but I doubt that I would last for all six dances :)
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    @ATACdawg- Not really. Like I said, she's not my favorite for her club, although she's probably #2 there. She's more someone I enjoy talking with than someone I have raw sexual desire for (that would be my favorite dancer there). I would like to think we are working towards that, but it hasn't happened yet. I find it interesting she ended up a stripper in the first place, for one thing.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    2 dances apeice from 3 different dancers or if there's 6 lookers, 1 dance with all 6.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion