tuscl

ATF Reunion

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, February 14, 2015 1:32 PM
Questions: Has anyone lost touch with an ATF and then reconnected months or years later? If so, how did it go? Can you return to former glory, or is it best to just let her be in your memories once things end? Brief background: Lost touch with ATF shortly after I met DS. Will be in the town of ATF in the coming weeks, and am wondering whether to try to hookup. Even at her best she was no DS, but she was nevertheless very good. Part of me says save money for better experience with the DS. Other part says its always good to have a backup, and the little head needs variety no matter how awesome DS may be.

16 comments

• goonster
    9 years ago
    If things between you and ATF ended amicably, go for it.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Go for it.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Remember that the "A" in ATF has meaning. Your descriptions of your DS are compelling but an ATF is your "all-time favorite".
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Gawker, both are great, but a DS is above an ATF. An ATF fulfills your known desires. A DS fulfills your dreams, even those you didn't know that you have. Things ended ok with ATF. We just sort of drifted apart. I started focusing travel in town where DS lives and away from where ATF lives. Told ATF work schedules changed.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    What's a DS? Dream Stripper? Seems to me like a DS would by definition be the same thing as an ATF.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    What will ds think?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Go for it – what do you have to lose – you can have a great experience/memory and if doesn’t work out then you’re just out some $$$..
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Joe, we're not married (yet) so I think it'll be ok. But if I do it, I tend to doubt that I'll tell her.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    On the meaning of dream stripper [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Duke69
    9 years ago
    What's a DS? Dream Stripper? Seems to me like a DS would by definition be the same thing as an ATF. I agree To answer the question is yes do it...i hadn't seen my ATF in a year no calls, text, emails, Facebook nothin then one day out of the blue a text then the most amazing sex of my life the following 24 hours
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I did re-encounter an old ATF at my favorite club years after I thought I had seen her for the last time. In fact, she still occasionally dances at my favorite club. It's not quite the same now, though, as it was then. I think she lost having interest in having a life where strip clubs (and perhaps the mary jane) weren't a part of it. I think she should seriously quit, because she's 40-something going on 50-something and I would prefer to remember her as she was and not what she is now. Then again, she may have quit, but since I haven't gone to my favorite club for several months now, I don't really know. It's not like she's on Facebook, either.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't mind seeing Toronto sweetie again, mostly to see how she is doing in her new life (assuming that she has remained retired from her SC life). I don't have the same raging carnal desire for her that consumed me in years past. That is not to say that Mr. Wood's fire couldn't be rekindled:)
  • saroya
    9 years ago
    When I was in my 20s I walked into a strip club and the girl dancing was absolutely stunning. Pretty face, dark hair, perfect boobs, amazing ass and legs. Looked like a model. She immediately hit on me. There was no lap dancing in the club at that time and she just came over, sat down, and said she liked my aura. I'll keep this short... We ended up dating for maybe 6 months, then years later I dated a friend of hers (also a dancer) and girl #1 got hold of me by phone (presumably jealous) and wanted to get back together.I shot her down because she broke up with me the first time. Anyway, the story is that many years later I was picking up some stuff in a general store out in the boondocks in a small town where I was spending the summer. Woman behind the register is looking at me funny. She had grey hair, nothing remarkable about her, just some middle aged woman. Then she says my name?!! Turns out it's the former dancer from all those years ago, not doing well, unmarried, poor, and running out of options. She used to have the world by the tail and knew she was the hottest thing going. Now she's just a down and out prematurely grey, out of shape, middle aged woman. Asked me if I was happy, said I looked good. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. It was a creepy feeling.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    I communicate occasionally with my ATF via Facebook. She went back to school, got a degree and a real job now. She was so enjoyable to hang with and we had much in common so I would definitely meet up with her again, sex or no sex on the menu. It's been 4-5 years since I've seen her.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I wish.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    magicrat: Is she married? Are you? I see no reason you shouldn't grab a coffee with her sometime to catch up, since you're okay with no sex on the menu.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion