tuscl

sweaty chicks

tobala
Alabama
Tuesday, February 3, 2015 1:16 PM
I haven't been a member very long so this may have already been covered. I just left the gym where I've been checking out this girl, around 30, seriously working out. She raises up in a v neck t-shirt and had beads from her cleavage up. Personally, I like it when chicks sweat. QUESTION: sweaty chicks- hot or not. All opinions are valid. What say y'all?

19 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    To look at, yeah, hot as hell. But unless the sweat is from fucking me, not so much with touching.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Neither a turn-on nor a turn-off – a bit of a turn-on in that it tells me, or makes me think, they are into it (it being sex; LDs; working out; etc).
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Does she smell good? If so then it's ok.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Let me clarify- not some fat hairy chick that hasn't had a bath in 4 days, a really fine ,great hygiene, super clean chick.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Turn on
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    No thanks. I like my women to be feminine.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Get some lappers from a girl who just got off stage in warm club. No more questions.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I hate when strippers come up to me all sweaty. In most cases it's b/c they got off stage recently. Go into the locker room and freshen up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    i like a sweaty pussy
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Sweat, no thanks.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I got lap dances from a sweaty stripper before. No thanks. Now if you're just looking and she's all wet, that's a nice look but unless you're in a swimming pool with her, not fun to feel.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    They can get sweaty when they are dancing for me
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Like others have said a beautiful girl glistening with sweat can be nice to look at. However unless we are getting sweaty together it is best if both parties freshen up before contact.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    tob, You would be hard pressed to find something that has not at least been mentioned if not "covered". :)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Just to clarify for me, I meant her getting sweaty while she is dancing for me is a turn on. Her sweaty before the lapdance, not a turn on, she needs to freshen up.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Mostly no, but if the girl got sweaty by dancing onstage and she comes straight to me and asks about giving me a lap dance, I will go along with that.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I once had a dancer at baby dolls walk off the last stage, give me a towel, and ask me to wipe her down before we did lap dances. I thought that was very considerate as she was pretty sweaty.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I like it when they work up a sweat dancing for me or doing me. That's when I know we are having fun !!!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I agree with jestrite and ranukam, among others. A stripper who's already sweaty before a lap dance: turn-off. A stripper who gets sweaty dancing for me: turn-on. Sometimes a dancer apologizes to me for sweating during a lap dance and I tell her, sincerely, that I appreciate a woman who works up a sweat for my pleasure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion